Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: black lantern batman and robin

  1. #1

    black lantern batman and robin

    I just bought 18 packs of war of light got five rares and the black lantern batman !!!!

    Anyways I was wondering if when using the black bat and I also use the robins would I get the bonuses for having bats out???? I didn't know because of his name not just being batman.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Carnage67 View Post
    I just bought 18 packs of war of light got five rares and the black lantern batman !!!!

    Anyways I was wondering if when using the black bat and I also use the robins would I get the bonuses for having bats out???? I didn't know because of his name not just being batman.

    Thanks
    If batman is active (as it says for his name) then it's allowed

  3. #3
    Ok thanks was wondering because it says black lantern batman not just batman. that's great I'm going to try that out.

  4. #4
    Batman and BL Batman are two different characters. If robin referred to "a character with Batman in the Title" then you'd be fine.

  5. #5

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by pk2317 View Post
    Batman and BL Batman are two different characters. If robin referred to "a character with Batman in the Title" then you'd be fine.
    You know what DOES refer to a character with Batman in the title?

    The Black Lantern Batmobile! The Creepy Coupe! The Gothy Jalopy!

    I'm telling you now: The Batmobile + BL Batman = Greatest Combo of All Time.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by OddballNarwhal View Post
    You know what DOES refer to a character with Batman in the title?

    The Black Lantern Batmobile! The Creepy Coupe! The Gothy Jalopy!

    I'm telling you now: The Batmobile + BL Batman = Greatest Combo of All Time.
    Does that solve OP's question?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by OddballNarwhal View Post
    You know what DOES refer to a character with Batman in the title?

    The Black Lantern Batmobile! The Creepy Coupe! The Gothy Jalopy!

    I'm telling you now: The Batmobile + BL Batman = Greatest Combo of All Time.
    Well no one is questioning that!!!!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Carnage67 View Post
    Well no one is questioning that!!!!
    Exactly. Smh Narwhal

  10. #10
    Has it been ruled that you cannot have Batman and Black Lantern Batman on the same team?

  11. #11
    I think you can have both in the same team since the dice are not the same, the names also not and neither the titles.

  12. #12
    And it's worth mentioning that they're different characters in the comic as well...

    ...crap **spoilers**.

  13. #13
    yes because they are zooooooombieeeess . hmmm braaaain

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •