Thread: So what are the hot new decks / card interactions

Haha. I feel like you're asking to cram the next month's worth if teambuilding in to this thread now. I think Villain Retaliation could get better. I see the Lantern Battery helping Johnny Swarm teams. I see the Lantern Ring being able to have any energy type built around it for decent success.

Au revoir. Bonne chance.

I don't think the meta is going to change too much. Mera's global is relevant, there are some teams that might want rare Bleez - but nobody ran Breaker to begin with and his stat line is better though if you want more bolts and a relevant ability it's a possibility. The other thing worth testing is uncommon Fatality - it's like a Gobby you can manipulate with Ice-Man and isn't bothered by them interacting with your sidekicks.

Though I'm also one of those weirdos that doesn't even think Battery is good.

More Ant-Man and OVercrush teams!

Batman and Robin and the Teen Titans GO!

More Shape the Board control with Black Lanterns and some other Lanterns.

YOU ASK FOR HOT!!!???!

Look at Starfire and Raven <3 !!!

Of course it's possible nobody ran Breaker because Lantern Battery didn't exist yet...

e: I mean, it's nice that it helps with other things but I run Weather Witch primarily to counter Puzzle, in an environment that also has Lantern Battery I would very much consider putting Breaker into that spot instead.

Yeah, Breaker didn't really make a huge impact for a few reasons:

1. YGO.
    2. Not enough really impactful continuous actions.
    3. Weather Witch.

Well i would take all the crazy cards and mix a team,but since we will not get a online tournament in near future yet, i think it will be again the low cost Characters in this set that make the "BIG ENTRANCE" ... wording joke.... :S
    Because all i see at my local scene is just standard D&D and Marvel Teams since ealry 2015 and nothing more

Quote Originally Posted by Randy View Post
    Haha. I feel like you're asking to cram the next month's worth if teambuilding in to this thread now. I think Villain Retaliation could get better. I see the Lantern Battery helping Johnny Swarm teams. I see the Lantern Ring being able to have any energy type built around it for decent success.

Au revoir. Bonne chance.
    This set has so much potential the more I look at it, there's no way we're going to be able to adequately explore everything before another set gets sprung on us. After looking at the cards in war of light, it's mind blowing how people still think a set every 2 months is slow and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Osprey View Post
    This set has so much potential the more I look at it, there's no way we're going to be able to adequately explore everything before another set gets sprung on us. After looking at the cards in war of light, it's mind blowing how people still think a set every 2 months is slow and boring.
    I see lots of potential if one just even starts to barely scratch the surface, in terms of having different types of lanterns, and how the boost each other, etc...