Thread: Pepper Potts

Quote Originally Posted by zigjar View Post
    So ever since I got a common pepper potts on my first AoU draft, I can't seem to take her out of my teams. I figured with a new set she would kinda get phased out a little, but almost every team I've made since the WoL drop, she's at least a consideration. Anyone else out there have success with her? Or is it just me? Am I missing a glaring counter or reason not to include her?
    I think she is a great card and use her a lot as well. She's a cheap bolt, good ability, and can't be forced to attack. I think she fits in well with lots of different decks.

I play the uncommon. Usually in combination with blue eyes. She supplies bolts, or a 0 fielding face for something to easily knock out with BEG and has a When Fielded trigger. Perfect mix with BEG imo

I made a team using her

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	94.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	80.7 KB 
ID:	3129 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wasp-Founding-Avenger.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	207.5 KB 
ID:	3130

Essentially Pyro was the Win Condition. Fielding Potts, spinning down the characters and then hitting them for 1 from Pyro. Hulk just added more when spinning down high defense characters and pinging hulk to Wipe the board.

Quote Originally Posted by VastSpartan View Post
    Essentially Pyro was the Win Condition. Fielding Potts, spinning down the characters and then hitting them for 1 from Pyro.
    I don't understand your 'Win Condition".

Could you clarify?

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0x17 View Post

Could you clarify?
    Potts provided the bolts for Pyro. If she came up as a character it still be fine with Pyro out on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0x17 View Post

Could you clarify?
    That was the wrong deck. I got two of them mixed up.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wasp-Founding-Avenger.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	207.5 KB 
ID:	3131 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	94.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	80.7 KB 
ID:	3132