Thread: Article: Presenting the Pro Dice Circuit!

I am thrilled to be working with so many awesome people to make this happen. Happy rolling, all!

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Mon View Post
    I am thrilled to be working with so many awesome people to make this happen. Happy rolling, all!
    Too bad we don't have a "like" button. This is great and I'm glad it's happening! Just what the doctor ordered.

2015 Canadian and 2016 US National Champion

Blog Entries
    Fantastic! I cannot wait to hear more about this. Excellent work, folks. Thank you all!

that is really awesome and really sad for me at the same time ;_; dont mind me.
    I guess i have to strengthen a Vassal League, but before that please listen to this
    QUEEN - PLAY THE GAME
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_5O-nUiZ_0

Quote Originally Posted by punyhuman View Post
    Think this also a great opportunity to get more players involved. Great job everyone and would love to help in any way possible.
    Talk to your stores, get your players excited! Make sure there's a social media group for the scene in your geographic area!

Done and Done ... and Dave I dropped you a message - about making it truly world wide, and not like the American World Series of Baseball that only has American teams in it ...:P

@RainCityJenna is part of the group of planners and is in British Columbia. She will have stores there participating. It is at least in Canada as well!

I want one of those dice! My store just filled out the form

Oh man, already posted to the regional group to point this out. Fingers crossed they will get involved.

Ill fill everything out at my next opportunity, sure my playerbase would love this

Just re-read it all and when it asked when I'm planning to run my event I put November because that's when our current kit stash runs out, but the info clearly says December is the start. Just ignore my stupidity.

Telling all the stores by us hoping at least a few will apply.

There's a good 12-16 person meta so they'd at least have a good turn out I assume.

Quote Originally Posted by Bestia View Post
    Done and Done ... and Dave I dropped you a message - about making it truly world wide, and not like the American World Series of Baseball that only has American teams in it ...:P
    A Canadian team is going to win this year my friend! Go Jays Go!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie2013 View Post
    @RainyCityJenna could this mean like Calgary - Alberta - Western Canada
    Totally, it would be great to see stores from all across Canada apply. I'd hope to have an Eastern Canada and a Western Canada finals. Just talk to your local store, show them the site and see if any are on board. I've posted in all local groups that I can. Feel free to do the same for your groups.

Quote Originally Posted by RainCityJenna View Post
    Totally, it would be great to see stores from all across Canada apply. I'd hope to have an Eastern Canada and a Western Canada finals. Just talk to your local store, show them the site and see if any are on board. I've posted in all local groups that I can. Feel free to do the same for your groups.
    I'm a new player and I'm in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area) and unfortunately it just hasn't picked up here. Only a few places actually sell the game and only one store I know of that actually runs any events but it's on the other side of town, so hard for me to be able to make it out there. I know a few players who are trying to get a store or two involved in having OP events but it hasn't been easy. It's really weird because you can practically find any game community you want here in the GTA but dice masters...

Quote Originally Posted by Meatman View Post
    A Canadian team is going to win this year my friend! Go Jays Go!
    you must not have watched back to the future...this is the cubs year ...that is if they can make it into the playoffs with the 4th best record in baseball...but back on topic...i hope this can bring out more of the players in my area...seems to sell well but there is no longer any organized tournaments

Quote Originally Posted by Logus Vile View Post
    I'm a new player and I'm in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area) and unfortunately it just hasn't picked up here. Only a few places actually sell the game and only one store I know of that actually runs any events but it's on the other side of town, so hard for me to be able to make it out there. I know a few players who are trying to get a store or two involved in having OP events but it hasn't been easy. It's really weird because you can practically find any game community you want here in the GTA but dice masters...
    A lot of the time it requires someone committed to making it happen. I probably spend 90% of my dice masters time on organizing and 10% on actually playing. Get out there and create the scene, work at it. If someone else won't do it, then that might mean you'll have to be the one to take the reigns. It's not easy at first, but once you get a good pool of players together, it's a lot less work and a lot more fun.