Thread: Something Grim v2

Something Grim v2

I was taking a look at my deck again worried about causing enough damage to end a game. Realized the solution was in my face. I could just switch out for something more damaging. My kobolds wouldn't be as useless instead of their intention being cheap energy for Breath Weapons/Action Dice.

is a proper solution for an alternate win condition. Knocking out my Kobolds are useful.

I give you Something Grim v2

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wasp-Founding-Avenger.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	207.5 KB 
ID:	3126

By any chance, are the AOU images been uploaded to TRP? Bit tired manually uploading the AOU pics.

Quote Originally Posted by VastSpartan View Post
    By any chance, are the AOU images been uploaded to TRP? Bit tired manually uploading the AOU pics.
    @Ken said he's gonna get it done soon, they're in the process of getting WoL up and AoU shortly after.

I think it looks good, is it turning more into a "Johnny Swarm" team or is your primary win condition still get Dracolich out, Power Bolt + extra damage the enemy to death?

Quote Originally Posted by pk2317 View Post
    @Ken said he's gonna get it done soon, they're in the process of getting WoL up and AoU shortly after.

I think it looks good, is it turning more into a "Johnny Swarm" team or is your primary win condition still get Dracolich out, Power Bolt + extra damage the enemy to death?
    It slightly turned into a Johnny Swarm team but Ill be mainly using Dracolich.
    Ive yet to test this deck.

Wouldn't the new Batman: Cowardly andSuperstitious Lot be great addition to this stategy? He's a smaller Dracolich. Almost like wasp being compared to jinzo.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyMeth0d View Post
    Wouldn't the new Batman: Cowardly andSuperstitious Lot be great addition to this stategy? He's a smaller Dracolich. Almost like wasp being compared to jinzo.
    Decks mainly created for Dracolich. This was before WOL

Also, taking a look at Batman, its only for Basic actions. Dracolich does breath weapon 3 and its from any roll of actions. Also beefier stats

All great points in his favor. I just think there's a lot more to play around with when it comes to action teams now. The batman of which I speak is my favorite place to start.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyMeth0d View Post
    All great points in his favor. I just think there's a lot more to play around with when it comes to action teams now. The batman of which I speak is my favorite place to start.
    Alright fair enough.
    Ill stick with Dracolich and burn the field for 3/burning the opponent just for rolling actions.