Thread: Anybody else lucky enough to be able to attend 2 Rainbow Draft Weekends?

Anybody else lucky enough to be able to attend 2 Rainbow Draft Weekends?

There's one that's about a 40 minute drive away at a store I don't normally go to, on Saturday, at noon and 4 pm, and then there's on at the store I judge at/that I organize, at the same times basically, on Sunday.

I'm excited to have more than one die per Iron Fist/Batmobile - mostly. Also, if I could somehow win first or even second/third in both, I want to see what type of trade value the full-art cards get.

There is a group of us hitting five this weekend--two stores about twenty minutes apart. There are several other stores thirty minutes beyond that that are also hosing this weekend.

Western Washington: the Dice Masters promised land. (To be fair, so is SoCal!)

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Mon View Post
    There is a group of us hitting five this weekend--two stores about twenty minutes apart. There are several other stores thirty minutes beyond that that are also hosing this weekend.

Western Washington: the Dice Masters promised land. (To be fair, so is SoCal!)
    I'm assuming these are in the Seattle/Bellevue area? I live in Mount Vernon and would consider driving to one depending on when/where they are.

10:15 5:30 8:00 Saturday
    1:00 3:30 Sunday
    Also, they can be held any time in the month following the weekend, but stores are understandably front loading them.

Quote Originally Posted by jhaviland View Post
    I'm assuming these are in the Seattle/Bellevue area? I live in Mount Vernon and would consider driving to one depending on when/where they are.
    Search wizkidseventsystem.com for events this weekend. The ones I am attending are in Olympia and Tacoma. But Mox Boarding House in Bellevue, and Card Kingdom and Meeples Games in Seattle are running them this weekend. Again, look at that website for details!

I can't make a single one due to the confluence of a few work events that I'm running for my office. So enjoy those promos... I'll have nothing

Yeah, we're hitting at least one tomorrow (possibly 2) and then one on Sunday! Should be fun.

Im probably attending one tomorrow.
    Sunday I might be attending two tourneys. Not too sure. This set just has little interest for me.
    The spideran set I am looking forward to.

One tomorrow (Saturday). One on Monday. One next Thursday. One in two weeks.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	66 
Size:	42.1 KB 
ID:	3147

Most of the stores are doing one event this weekend to prevent too much overlap.

I have one set on Saturday at Spandex City and one set on Sunday at Be There Games. SOO PUMPED!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SlapsterMcFlash View Post
    I also found a store with literally zero people registered except the judge, and I thought about going to that just to be guaranteed the prize cards... but I do want to play to get said cards, more than I simply just want to pay to get them.
    That doesn't mean no-one will be there.

A lot of stores have regulars that they know will turn up and whom don't need to register for the event via the WES.

Dallas is starting to pick up its game! I'm excited about the future!

All aboard the hype-train!

CHOO CHOOOO!

Attended 2 drafts today. My main store and one in Santa Clarita, CA called the Game Attic. I was rushed in the attic because how late we started. Games ended up going to time. I hate being timed and rushed.

Had 1 last night, and 2 more this week. Need more Batmoblie dice.

Was able to go to 5 events this weekend. At least that many more in the upcoming weeks.