Thread: Starfire SR and counting characters

Starfire SR and counting characters

Ok, I'm aware that with cards like Teamwork, you count unique characters. So in Starfire's case if I have 2 Ravens and 1 Beast Boy fielded, she does 2 damage when attacking.

Now the SR says ALL Teen Titans, so that includes my opponent's. If in the above scenario, my opponent also has 2 Beast Boy fielded, would the attacking Starfire now do 3 damage, counting my opponent's character as another unique Titans character? The die would be referring to a completely different Teen Titan card.

I could have sworn I'd seen a ruling in this somewhere saying it did count, but I can't find it anywhere...

Sorry:
    When Starfire attacks, deal 1 damage to the defending player for each other active Teen Titan

Also I would apply the FAQ ruling about once per turn globals on same characters brought by both players.

So, opponent's Beast Boy is different character to your Beast Boy.

I agree with @Scorpion0x17 - opponent's characters are different than your characters.

Wasnt there a explaining about that your enemy Characters doesnt benefit from yours?

Quote Originally Posted by Ressless View Post
    Wasnt there a explaining about that your enemy Characters doesnt benefit from yours?
    You don't get a bonus from named characters (I.e. Your robin doesn't benefit from your opponent's Batman). But affiliations or energy type references refer to both players unless stated otherwise.