Thread: Vicious Struggle , doubts on wording and cancelling.

Vicious Struggle , doubts on wording and cancelling.

My struggle on the first days of the set is with this BAC:

Vicious Struggle : Until your next turn, deal your opponent 1 damage for each damage you take that doesn't come from Vicious Struggle.

1st Question:

Is it 1 on 1 ratio on the damage, or you make your opponent take 1 damage per damage source that hits you?

2nd Question:

How is it possible that this card will damage you? "that doesn't come from Vicious Struggle."

3rd Question :

Cancelling question, does Bleez rare ("When fielded, cancel an action die and move it to the Used Pile.") cancel the effect of Vicious Struggle? I know the die is already in used pile but ....

I got the feeling, if they rule this card somehow, this can be an absolute gamechanger, you just need to buy all 3 BAC dice, and you're practically unbeatable if you're able to ramp correctly each turn.

Nothing Here
    Last edited by Ressless; 09-20-2015 at 12:37 PM.

Nothing Here
    Last edited by Ressless; 09-20-2015 at 12:37 PM.

Ok, one more doubt.

If during a turn I play 3 vicious struggle, will they stack? I mean will the ratio be 3:1, ikf that's so it's a potential kill in one turn.

Nothing Here
    Last edited by Ressless; 09-20-2015 at 12:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ressless View Post
    I think you should ask in WizkidsRuleforum, sorry but i think honestly no one can answer that.
    Yeah, I know but it takes couple of months for them to answer

1) I would say that it's a 1:1 ratio. If it wasn't, I feel that it would say "each time" instead of "each damage."

2) This text is here to prevent an infinite loop if your opponent is also using Vicious Struggle.

3) Bleez is intended to target continuous effects (and probably capture effects too), so no.

4) I would say that it does not stack; that's how I'd rule it at a tournament until some other ruling would say otherwise.

Nothing Here

And i don't understand why no one just explained it to me:
    https://www.englishclub.com/grammar/...each-every.htm

I say, ok and done for me