Thread: Control through Bruce Force - Second Thoughts

Control through Bruce Force - Second Thoughts

Anyone have a better name for this? Open for suggestions.

Anyway, to the point.

This is my new tweaked team for high level play.

:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wasp-Founding-Avenger.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	207.5 KB 
ID:	3150

I'm re-thinking the morphing jars for her. Going for the global in case of millennium puzzle and I dont know, Ring of Magnetism. Still a cheap mask to fuel my pxg/distraction global.

Also re-thinking her for a cheap mask. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	79.0 KB 
ID:	3155

Thoughts?
    Last edited by VastSpartan; 09-19-2015 at 07:47 PM.

The team is pretty solid, but I would take the morphing jar out for something a little more proactive. There's a strong control theme here, so a cheap mask with a body doesn't seem completely necessary. I would probably follow through on swapping out for weather witch. Aside from that, my only other possible suggestion is to swap deadpool or wasp out for BEWD. Pxg is nice, but coming from someone who has played with nova a lot, having a fixer for early game sidekicks is very important imho.

Aside from that, quite solid.

Quote Originally Posted by Osprey View Post
    The team is pretty solid, but I would take the morphing jar out for something a little more proactive. There's a strong control theme here, so a cheap mask with a body doesn't seem completely necessary. I would probably follow through on swapping out for weather witch. Aside from that, my only other possible suggestion is to swap deadpool or wasp out for BEWD. Pxg is nice, but coming from someone who has played with nova a lot, having a fixer for early game sidekicks is very important imho.

I was actually thinking of Jade Giant over GG. Maybe instead of Deadpool, I can get Johnny Storm.

All the possibilities.

Click image for larger version. 

Views:	50 
ID:	3163 She's looking good for secondary damage.

Quote Originally Posted by VastSpartan View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Views:	50 
ID:	3163 She's looking good for secondary damage.
    I keep wanting to like her, but I really, really hate that awful level 1 face. I get balance and everything, but that 1 attack makes me recoil every time.

I keep wanting to like her, but I really, really hate that awful level 1 face. I get balance and everything, but that 1 attack makes me recoil every time.
    1 damage is 1 damage. It could be the final thing when I push for lethal. I have enough burn in this deck that 1 damage could be decisive.

1 damage is 1 damage. It could be the final thing when I push for lethal. I have enough burn in this deck that 1 damage could be decisive.
    That's true. It just feels wrong, you know? After Tsarina, calling anything else Black Widow feels dirty. ;P

That's true. It just feels wrong, you know? After Tsarina, calling anything else Black Widow feels dirty. ;P
    I would use Tsarina but her Fist Energy doesnt really supply anything minus Hulk. I have an OP Tsarina card which sits there un-used.

I would use Tsarina but her Fist Energy doesnt really supply anything minus Hulk. I have an OP Tsarina card which sits there un-used.
    I have the won I won at Canadian nationals too, it comes out for special occasions or whenever a newer player asks what the big deal about tsarina is.

I have the won I won at Canadian nationals too, it comes out for special occasions or whenever a newer player asks what the big deal about tsarina is.
    Should I got with Tsarina or Natasha for this build?