Jade: Jennifer Lynn Hayden (4)
    Lyssa Drak: Future Sight (4)
    Fatality: Yrra Cynril (3)
    Scarecrow: Dr. Johnathan Crane (3)
    Spectre: Divine Retribution (2)
    Larfleeze: One-of-a-Kind (2)
    BL Aquaman: From the Depths (1)
    BL Batman: Blackest Knight (1)

My idea is to get the BL characters out quickly. Jade will keep attacking to prep dice. Lyssa and Fatality burn your face while Scarcrow makes your energy slightly less than efficient. Specter KOs Jade or Fatality and globals sidekicks away. Larfleeze helps keep my characters out of the used pile, with a little help from Jade. The BLs the help control the game and make it impossible for you to keep up.

Too clunky? What changes should be made/why?
    Also which BACs?

Keep in mind it's WoL only!

I wouldn't say it's terrible, but it's extremely expensive. How are you going to be able to get not one, but 2 7-cost BLs out "quickly"? Larfleeze isn't cheap either.

Quote Originally Posted by pk2317 View Post
    I wouldn't say it's terrible, but it's extremely expensive. How are you going to be able to get not one, but 2 7-cost BLs out "quickly"? Larfleeze isn't cheap either.
    My plan is to buy up 3-4 dice off the 3-drops first. Then, as available or based on game state buy up the 4s or 6s. Black Lanterns are the late game inevitability. Even by turn 4 if things go well and you roll good you can be purchasing a BL.

Is there a low-drop who fits the bill here who makes Bolts or Masks?

Are your opponents also playing WoL only?

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    My plan is to buy up 3-4 dice .......
    And so is it also your opponent's plan, except they will use those to beat you. (you'll never get the chance to move to your second and third steps of buying 4-6 cost, and BL's...)

My plan is to buy up 3-4 dice off the 3-drops first. Then, as available or based on game state buy up the 4s or 6s. Black Lanterns are the late game inevitability. Even by turn 4 if things go well and you roll good you can be purchasing a BL.

Is there a low-drop who fits the bill here who makes Bolts or Masks?
    The only possible way to buy those characters is to use Limited Wish: Lesser Spell

Quote Originally Posted by VastSpartan View Post
    The only possible way to buy those characters is to use Limited Wish: Lesser Spell
    It would be nice to buy Limited Wish, but yes, it is a WoL Constructed Event. I've noticed there is no PXG level ramp thus far so I can only conclude that it will be slightly slower than unlmited events. My big worries are the low-drop masks like Lyssa Drak and Fatality that can punish you early.

Yes. It's WoL Constructed
    I can give you some point ideas from my draft deck. Got 1st place in the first tourney

http://www.thereservepool.com/thread...ght-Draft-Deck

the limited exposure I've had so far, gave me feeling blue/green would be legit.

Quote Originally Posted by SarkhanMad View Post
    the limited exposure I've had so far, gave me feeling blue/green would be legit.
    Its pretty legit. I used Resurrection and Anger Issues. I bought one Anger Issues die. I think its better off with Nasty Plot instead of Resurrection. I used Resurrection a total of 4 to 5 times. Nasty plot came better into play.

I know about Flash. I drafted him. But Saint Walker has almost the same stats but is cheaper by 1 and better fielding costs

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-09-21 17.42.56.png 
Views:	54 
Size:	857.6 KB 
ID:	3200

And saint walker counts your opponents green lanterns, where flash doesn't.

Name:	2015-09-21 17.42.56.png 
Views:	54 
Size:	857.6 KB 
ID:	3200

And saint walker counts your opponents green lanterns, where flash doesn't.
    Is that true? I didnt know that. I got lucky either way with the ring.

that level 1 face tho. .....
    It's a 2/5 with the ring. For a 2 cost

Quote Originally Posted by VastSpartan View Post
    It's a 2/5 with the ring. For a 2 cost
    Yeah that's fine. Not saying it's bad. Although these have 2A without the ring:

Name:	Screenshot_2015-09-21-21-27-31.png 
Views:	62 
Size:	180.8 KB 
ID:	3202

My comment of ** ** was in reference to when your actually playing and rolling it, hoping for a 6A or even a 4A, and only get 2A... You know the feeling!

Just threw something together quick as a starting point.

Saint Walker: Bro'Dee Walker of Astonia (4). Low cost beater
    Carol Ferris: True Love (3) Again, low cost attacker early - Comes back
    Jade: Jennifer Lynn Hayden (2) Throw it at them. Make them block. KOs prep.
    Kyle Rayner: Hopeful Will (2) Cost reduction
    The Flash: Believe in the Impossible (3) Gettin in there for unblockable attacks
    Kilowog: Brute Force (3) Helping Fists get thru, big bester (flex spot for sure)
    Mogo: Living Planet (2). Getting back my Green and Blues
    Lantern Ring: Not just Jewelery (1) Keeps all the Green Lantern effects active (Saint, Carol, Flash, as well as helping Rayner get Mogo easier)

Thoughts? BACs? Still keeping in mind it WoL Constructed

Yeah that's fine. Not saying it's bad. Although these have 2A without the ring:

Name:	Screenshot_2015-09-21-21-27-31.png 
Views:	62 
Size:	180.8 KB 
ID:	3202

My comment of ** ** was in reference to when your actually playing and rolling it, hoping for a 6A or even a 4A, and only get 2A... You know the feeling!
    Not really