I had two drafts today. I went 5 - 1. The loss was from extremely bad rolls and lack of ramp besides Resurrection.

I didnt look at the cards till this morning deciding what to draft and I mainly drafted the one's below.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	65.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	92.5 KB 
ID:	3179Click image for larger version. 

Name:	71.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	86.6 KB 
ID:	3180Click image for larger version. 

Name:	53.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	85.2 KB 
ID:	3181

Do not underestimate Saint Walker. His stats are ridiculous. Same for Warth. The Lantern Ring made a serious impact as soon as it was on the field. With little ways to break the action it was devastating having the +1 A/D

As for the deck I drafted it was mainly as below

Name:	65.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	92.5 KB 
ID:	3179Click image for larger version. 

Name:	60.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	86.7 KB 
ID:	3182Click image for larger version. 

Name:	48.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	84.7 KB 
ID:	3183 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	53.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	85.2 KB 
ID:	3181

Name:	51.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	90.7 KB 
ID:	3186Click image for larger version. 

Name:	97.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	76.6 KB 
ID:	3184Click image for larger version. 

Name:	92.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	75.7 KB 
ID:	3185Click image for larger version. 

Name:	71.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	86.6 KB 
ID:	3180

The jokes of the day

"I fielded a planet"
"He threw a planet at me"

Mogo is serious once you get him out there. Deducted my Supergirl die from 6 down to 3. The Saint Walkers turned into power house attackers/defenders. Jade became some serious ramp. Kyle Reener helped me purchase my Mogo and Saint Walker die from deduction. For lethal I swung in for 25 from the boost of the lantern rings. Chucked a planet at my opponents.

Raven never came into play. I mainly wanted her to be there for my Supergirl(s) from being knocked out when I attack. KO Raven if too many blockers swarmed my girl when I struck. Instead I KO my other girl to keep the bottom (*****) fielded.

As for the winnings. Everyone wanted to kill me for taking the Joker Alternate art OP. I'll never understand collectors.