Thread: YuGiOh Basic Actions

YuGiOh Basic Actions

Does anyone use any basic actions from YuGiOh? I can't really find any I like, and I think it may subconsciously be keeping me from playing yugioh exclusive games.

Horn of Unicorn as Overcrush alternative to Thrown Car
    Mystic Box , is the same global as Transfer Power, but you dont have to fear they will buy the Die.
    Crush Card Virus for interesting results^^

Swords is relentless, one of the other ones is Smash. In the end, the only major global, that isn't post DnD, that YGO doesnt have is probably distraction.

The yugioh basic actions are among the most powerful in the game. They provide all the globals you know and love, without the stress of your opponent actually knowing or bothering to read any of them. 100% one-sided against closed-minded fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Ressless View Post
    Horn of Unicorn as Overcrush alternative to Thrown Car
    Mystic Box , is the same global as Transfer Power, but you dont have to fear they will buy the Die.
    Crush Card Virus for interesting results^^
    Mystic box ability is actually pretty useful die. If I didnt have prismatic spray n still wanted the transfer power global, I'd actually bring it to buy it to try n pxg disrupt my opponent.

Swords of revealing light. Its a better version of Relentless. That's about the only one I've used. Horn of the Unicorn I will someday use. Better version of Thrown car.

Got to say that Crash Card Virus must be the most under appreciated BAC in the entire game. That paired with the 2 cost morphing jar that enables you to re-roll opponents dice in the prep area is hilarious.