Thread: Distraction Issues

Distraction Issues

How can you defend against the Distraction Global? Every time I play somebody with this BAC my team turns into a kindergarten class of ADD students. So frustrating.

Thanks guys. I'll have to check my FLGS to see if they have any of them as singles.

Quote Originally Posted by hwetzel View Post
    Thanks guys. I'll have to check my FLGS to see if they have any of them as singles.
    Human Paladin : Emerald Enclave
    DoomCaliber Knight: Fiendish Fighter
    Lord of D: Dragon Protector + Ring of Magnetism: Action Attraction
    Or just ring of Magnetism: action attraction. Just put it on a sidekick or whatever isn't going to attack. They can only distract that character

Ok! I have Ring of Magnetism. I guess I just didn't think of it without the Lord of D or Superman. I guess I could put it on a sidekick or non attacking character. Wow.

Ok! I have Ring of Magnetism. I guess I just didn't think of it without the Lord of D or Superman. I guess I could put it on a sidekick or non attacking character. Wow.
    Yup, simple 3 cost and just smack it on anything expandable. Even their characters.

Or, you could also make room for the new Wonder Girl as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmeld View Post
    Or, you could also make room for the new Wonder Girl as well.
    How does that exactly help from Distraction?

Quote Originally Posted by Camalott View Post
    Guessing he means the common? But that only works if the target of Distraction is a Teen Titan.
    Yeah, I figured it was the common but you need a Teen Titan to be targeted.

Additionally you can just slap the Ring on an opponents character. WonderGirl wouldnt really be needed in the end.

Wonder Girl is a Teen Titan. So if I put the ring on Wonder Girl then the distraction would go to her and from her to one of his/her characters. Right?

Wonder Girl is a Teen Titan. So if I put the ring on Wonder Girl then the distraction would go to her and from her to one of his/her characters. Right?
    In hindsight, yes.

I would guess its a gimmicky way if the opponent is running Human Paladin but that would be neutralized because the fact that his characters cant be effected by globals.

If there arent extra character spots best bet are the few cards we mentioned above.
    For me personally, it would be Human Paladin just sitting on the field.
    If its a cheap action and you want to include gimmicks and annoyance, Ring of Magnetism
    If its just a simple global and the character attacking doesnt need buffs, or you do pre-buff DoomCaliber