Thread: Just got the go ahead from store games manager to send in Pro Dice Circuit App.

Just got the go ahead from store games manager to send in Pro Dice Circuit App.

I e-mailed him the info as soon as it was made, and today he e-mailed me back letting me know I was free to schedule it as long as I let them know and checked their calendar to make sure it was scheduled for a date with the least other number of events.

Super excited to be a part of this, hope the store is received well enough to even be considered for State Championships possibly

Just sent in the application!
    Last edited by SlapsterMcFlash; 09-21-2015 at 09:56 PM.

Great news! Maybe if my travels place me in your neighborhood on the date of your event, I'd love to join and roll some dice with you fine chaps.

I can't think of anything specific that would cause an application to get rejected.

The application process was more to gauge interest, and maybe field more questions that stores had, before saying, "Hey, send us your money."

I know my FLGS here in Charlotte also signed up. They Hold PTQs there for Magic. The staff is super excited about Dice Masters.