Thread: Article: The Prep Area Podcast 12: Red, Warth & Blue

Heroic, awesome.
    I think you need to swap out for PXG Trainer to maximize the number rares on the team. 😄

Quote Originally Posted by CeeQue View Post
    Heroic, awesome.
    I think you need to swap out for PXG Trainer to maximize the number rares on the team. 😄
    I actually was planning to put that guy on, but got lazy while writing up the team.

Thanks for listening, glad you loved the Heroic stuff.

Tune in next week, it us sure to be a great Time.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickbert51 View Post
    So I JUST finished the artwork for next week's episode. And let me say that based on even the small info I got, I'm really excited for next week's team already. Getting to draw those character's in that scenario was pretty fun!
    That's awesome, mate! I've really loved the artwork for the podcast and you've been doing a bang-up job, so if you're excited for next week, I can't wait to see it.

@Nickbert51 I second that. You are a talent and I enjoy seeing your spot-on quick work!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmeld View Post
    I actually was planning to put that guy on, but got lazy while writing up the team.

Thanks for listening, glad you loved the Heroic stuff.

Tune in next week, it us sure to be a great Time.
    I'm sure it will be, you are quite the Wizard at building teams.

Quote Originally Posted by CeeQue View Post
    I'm sure it will be, you are quite the Wizard at building teams.
    Wait, no, I think you have something more vicious in mind. But you should make a Time Wizard team, that guy is wacky.
    And nickbert is awesome!

I have to say, I am really enjoying this series of Podcasts. And to have it available on a weekly podcast is amazing. Keep up the all the hard work, it is greatly appreciated.

Warth and Cap do not pair up. Warth allows an already fielded cap to use his heroic ability again