Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Stand and Deliver - Little Cup

  1. #1

    Stand and Deliver - Little Cup

    Name needs a change but on to the deck

    I've never created a little cup team but I decided to see if I could. I'm missing two slots but this is what Ive come up with so far

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	94.1 KB 
ID:	3215

    Its close to my main high level deck using Black Manta as Nova: Human Rocket and Hulk for a board wipe. Batman just adds a bit more damage, along with rolling Magic Missiles with Elf Wizard prepping them for me.

    For the extra BAC I thought of using but then thought of to help Hulk. To fight against my own polymorph BAC I went with . I'm undecided on what to use on the last character spot and BAC.

    Any thoughts with the current team?

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Deadpool? ...

    On a more serious note this looks like a bit of a machine gun style team, what's to stop your opponent buying the stuff you want first or if it's not a machine gun team turning it into one against you?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0x17 View Post
    "Flame On!"...
    Why do I get the feeling you're making fun of me

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange Dude View Post
    Deadpool? ...

    On a more serious note this looks like a bit of a machine gun style team, what's to stop your opponent buying the stuff you want first or if it's not a machine gun team turning it into one against you?
    You lost me with 'Machine Gun' and using it against me.

    Which Deadpool? The only good Deadpool is uncommon and this is a little cup team.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by VastSpartan View Post
    You lost me with 'Machine Gun' and using it against me.

    Which Deadpool? The only good Deadpool is uncommon and this is a little cup team.
    Deadpool was a joke referring to the fact you seem to suggest him in every thread.

    Machine gun is the team that relies on globals and action dice to pound your opponent with direct damage and you have 90% of the team

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange Dude View Post
    Deadpool was a joke referring to the fact you seem to suggest him in every thread.

    Machine gun is the team that relies on globals and action dice to pound your opponent with direct damage and you have 90% of the team
    I mentioned him twice. I think you meant Human Torch. I only mention cards that would help to whatever team.

    My main team somewhat relies on globals. Even if they buy most of my actions for Magic Missile, I still have Black Manta to ping away.

    What's the problem here?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by VastSpartan View Post
    I mentioned him twice. I think you meant Human Torch. I only mention cards that would help to whatever team.

    My main team somewhat relies on globals. Even if they buy most of my actions for Magic Missile, I still have Black Manta to ping away.

    What's the problem here?
    No problem harmless ribbing

    The point with the team being could fall victim to you own globals and actions!

    Turn one roll mask bolt and any other (mask as one is good though) red dragon global you take 1 damage buy magic missile, PXG twice 7 dice turn two RDG 1 damage buy magic missile, turn 3 onward but actions with RDG and magic missile the poop out of opponent.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange Dude View Post
    No problem harmless ribbing

    The point with the team being could fall victim to you own globals and actions!

    Turn one roll mask bolt and any other (mask as one is good though) red dragon global you take 1 damage buy magic missile, PXG twice 7 dice turn two RDG 1 damage buy magic missile, turn 3 onward but actions with RDG and magic missile the poop out of opponent.
    Even if they buy some of my magic missiles last thing they want is a Hulk killing off their characters. Same with Batman on the field for rolling those action dice.

    Not a win-win but it makes sure that the opponent doesnt get off free.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by VastSpartan View Post
    Even if they buy some of my magic missiles last thing they want is a Hulk killing off their characters. Same with Batman on the field for rolling those action dice.

    Not a win-win but it makes sure that the opponent doesnt get off free.
    At no point did I say your team was bad just that you need to be aware of what exists on your team that can be exploited by your opponent

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by VastSpartan View Post
    Why do I get the feeling you're making fun of me
    "Flame On!" would be a good addition to your team.

    Read that as me making fun of you if you wish.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange Dude View Post
    At no point did I say your team was bad just that you need to be aware of what exists on your team that can be exploited by your opponent
    I never said it was bad.

    Thanks for the tip

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •