Thread: Article: Dicevatars and More

Quote Originally Posted by vonVile View Post
    When will users be able to change stat colors?
    Yeah, that would be a nice feature.

The plan is to have the system automatically pick up the predominant central color of your avatar and use that, just like DM dice have the same stat and central symbol colors. Do you think that's a good idea?

Barring that, it could be a selection in your UserCP, but thought the auto selection would ve more user friendly.

I, for one, welcome our new Dicevatar overlords! Very cool Ken!
    AAAAA++++ Would Post Again!

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    The plan is to have the system automatically pick up the predominant central color of your avatar and use that, just like DM dice have the same stat and central symbol colors. Do you think that's a good idea?

Barring that, it could be a selection in your UserCP, but thought the auto selection would ve more user friendly.
    I tried a new die avatar with a blue background with a white logo in the center. It made the numbers black. In that case I'd want white to match the logo in the center.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post

Auto selection is more user friendly to start people out, but I think ti would be a good idea to let people who care enough to pick their own colour.

My only thoughts on this as a whole, I think it's great. Just so long as it doesn't obscure my Shooting Quasar Dragon.

Well, I never knew Social Groups even existed until now!

Can you be a member of more than one?
    Last edited by Scorpion0x17; 09-23-2015 at 05:08 PM.

Wow, I also had no idea that Social Groups existed. Maybe I should make one for our little San Diego group...

I didn't know about the social groups either. I'm not seeing them on the forum screen.

I really like my dicevatar. Still looking forward to a Reserve Pool t-shirt