Thread: Dice Masters at Emerald City Comic Con 2016?

Dice Masters at Emerald City Comic Con 2016?

Dice Masters is mentioned on the official website. Did anyone participate in any events this year (2015)? Tickets just went on sale and I'll be attending again (coming up from San Francisco), but would like to have some idea of what type of events are run, how many there are or how many people actually participate in them.

ECCC 2015 is the first time I came across Dice Masters and ended up picking up an AvX starter on a whim, so it'd be great to go back to ECCC and play in some events!

I played at ECCC 2015. It was kinda haphazard, because apparently the store that was supposed to be running it dropped out at the last minute and someone else had to cover for it. So they couldn't get any official prize support, just pack prizes.

This year I think it's supposed to be the same store, and they said they were gonna work on it in advance to get something cool set up. Personally, I'd love to see a Regional Championship there, whether it's the official Wizkids one or one from the Pro Dice Circuit.

@Indy Mon , do you have any more information, this being up in your neck of the woods?

Edit to add: I also just ordered my 4-day passes today :-)

Hope you already got your passes - 4 day passes sold out in less than 90 minutes :P

No inside information on this one unfortunately. The con is also the weekend of my wife's bday so I am selfishly hoping that nothing TOO cool is happening then. Just kidding! Not really...

I'll let you guys know if I hear anything i can share though

I emailed the head of gaming for ECCC. Last year they worked with TerraCrux Games, which is the plan for this year as well. There is definite interest in hosting a Regional tournament, whether with WK or the PDC.

Quote Originally Posted by pk2317 View Post
    I emailed the head of gaming for ECCC. Last year they worked with TerraCrux Games, which is the plan for this year as well. There is definite interest in hosting a Regional tournament, whether with WK or the PDC.
    Is it Eric Portney?

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Mon View Post
    Is it Eric Portney?
    Yeah, he mentioned working with you as well. I didn't want to go into a lot of detail cuz it wasn't posted publicly.

Quote Originally Posted by reaverdrop View Post
    Have you heard anything new regarding ECCC?
    I have not. @Indy Mon ?