Thread: Silly Question - But if multiple FWX dice attack, are they all unblockable?

Silly Question - But if multiple FWX dice attack, are they all unblockable?

If more than one FWX is in the field, since the text states "when FWX attacks... gets +4/+4," do all dice count as one character, or does it count per die?

Thanks.

I realize this is really silly and the question is probably more base about basic reading of text, but sometimes it's per die, and sometimes a character is a character no matter how many.

Well the basic rule for this is.
    If the Name of this Character is implemented in the text. It is self refferrential and every die of this cards is unique. So FWX looks around and only if he attacks alone (1 die) he gets the bonus.

Also the title for your QUestion refers to Carnucklehead but is the same.

Nope.

This is one of those textbook "leave me alone" abilities and according to this ruling:
    http://wizkidseventsystem.com/bb/vie...me+alone#p7357

As such, if an effect interacts with being "alone" or counting up to a maximum allowed number of a requirement (such as characters or actions) they count dice, not unique characters/actions.

Either way, you have the advantage. Multiple Wolverines ready to strike one after another.