Thread: SLC Regionals Live Blog

SLC Regionals Live Blog

SLC Regionals Live Blog
    Aspirationally, I'd like to get some pics, team lists, and rulings to people who are interested. If you are so inclined, you can download the tumblr add to get the updates automatically.
    http://jimmysflowinglocks.party

2015 Canadian and 2016 US National Champion

Blog Entries
    Thank you for this! I'm excited to follow along.

@Indy Mon , Keep it up, these are great little snapshots. A Lot of Bolt Teams using SHIELD Agent, 2CFWs, and Magneto Zombies. Not seeing as much Mera as I was expecting.

Quote Originally Posted by Wargfn View Post
    @Indy Mon , Keep it up, these are great little snapshots. A Lot of Bolt Teams using SHIELD Agent, 2CFWs, and Magneto Zombies. Not seeing as much Mera as I was expecting.
    Ping burn can actually be really difficult to deal with when the teams are built right. There's captain america: the first avenger of course, but it's not exactly the greatest solution. I'm really liking what I'm seeing though. Even though it's not far from what I expected, people are trying out new cards and that's always great.

2015 Canadian and 2016 US National Champion

Blog Entries
    Grats on the cut, subsequent win, and ticket to world's! Hoping to match that performance at a regional closer to home... Clearly the pilot has skills! Thanks for the updates throughout the day. I know from experience that is not the easiest thing to do.

Congrats sir. Way to weave your way through the minefield of rings!

Hey guys, someone got the Team List of the entire event?

Thanks guys. Most of the top eight teams are visible on the blog but WizKids should be posting actual team lists of the full top eight today or tomorrow I believe.

Thanks for keeping us in the loop on the turn out.

This is my first year in a WizKids system do they usually have multiple US regionals?

Quote Originally Posted by KennedyHawk View Post
    Thanks for keeping us in the loop on the turn out.

This is my first year in a WizKids system do they usually have multiple US regionals?
    Last year was a different system, but they had seven regional-equivalent events. With four people qualifying for nationals from each regional, and 32 being a pretty standard championship tournament size, I wouldn't be surprised to see eight regionals this year.