Thread: Dice Master Apps

Dice Master Apps

Personally I use The Transition Zone for my phone (Android) which is great for team building, reviewing cards stats, tracking life totals and tracking collections.

I know websites such as vassel exist, but is there an app or someone talented enough to create a simple one that will randomize sidekick rolls from one to all eight?

Are there any other amazing Dice Master Apps I should be aware of?

Thanks all,

Zach

While we're on the subject, can someone PLEASE make something as amazing as TTZ for iOS?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    While we're on the subject, can someone PLEASE make something as amazing as TTZ for iOS?
    @Wargfn

@Dave I wouldn't say it is as "amazing" as Transition Zone. I have been working on it all weekend long. Anyone interested in helping test a New iOS App that has similiar features to Transition Zone, please PM me your email address and I will add you to TestFlight.

I believe that this week will be the last week of hard codign and changes, before a round of visual improvements before release. App is Functional to build Teams, Review Cards, See Rules Forum Rulings, Life Tracker for games, Card Searches for Affiliations / Energy types / Basic Actions / Little Cup format / Character Name / Global abilities / Card Ability Text, Rulebook Caches, along with other important format rules, faqs, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Wargfn View Post
    @Dave I wouldn't say it is as "amazing" as Transition Zone. I have been working on it all weekend long. Anyone interested in helping test a New iOS App that has similiar features to Transition Zone, please PM me your email address and I will add you to TestFlight.

I believe that this week will be the last week of hard codign and changes, before a round of visual improvements before release. App is Functional to build Teams, Review Cards, See Rules Forum Rulings, Life Tracker for games, Card Searches for Affiliations / Energy types / Basic Actions / Little Cup format / Character Name / Global abilities / Card Ability Text, Rulebook Caches, along with other important format rules, faqs, etc.
    And PM sent.

Quote Originally Posted by Gundragon View Post
    Hi everyone. I am new to the site. I am interested in being part of the test application if that is still possible? I have an iPhone 5c and have been looking for an app to try on my phone. So far I have not found anything that is working or is just a database that is not kept up.
    PM ME with your email address and I will add you to the TestFlight.

I still have plenty of TestFlight slots available for anyone else wanting something portable on their phone.

I just downloaded DM Database on IOS, it's not bad.

Quote Originally Posted by VastSpartan View Post
    I'm using the Transition Zone right now. Fixing up a Swarm Hawk team
    Transition Zone is a great App. However, it doesn't work on iOS. But you know what does? Sunday Morning Comix League.

Also, Looks like I have a few small items to complete before release into the App Store. I am still taking emails if you want to try the beta version through TestFlight on the App Store. Current list of features: Every Set that has been released, including OP and RDW cards / Search capabilities for full card text / Team construction / Life Tracker / Rulebooks / And a Cache of Every Ruling on the Dice Masters Forum arranged by Card text Reference (Can be see on the Card Detail screen or as a full text search of just the forum).

Quote Originally Posted by PeterN67 View Post
    Hi I'm knew to the scene and would love to help test your app. Have been looking fr iOS app to keep track of inventory, teams, cards, dice etc.

Peter@norval.co.uk
    App was released Sunday Morning Comix League. Currently working on new feature enhancements.
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sund...0878?ls=1&mt=8