Thread: Parallax - Source of Terror

Parallax - Source of Terror

Source of Terror
    Cost: 6 Mask
    Villains,
    Sinestro Corps

While Parallax is active, if you roll at least three [Mask] symbols (excluding ?), draw and roll two dice at the end of the Roll and Reroll Step.

Global: Use [1 Energy]. Reroll any number of dice before your Attack Step.

If i draw 2 character dice (beast) and roll another 3 mask, Can i trigger another time?, i believe itīs end of turn yet.

I would say - yes with a caveat that I cannot answer.

If drawing those 2 dice does not immediately put you into the Main Step, then yes. You can then roll them and tally the results while still in the Roll and Reroll step. You can technically do that until you have no more dice so long as you have dice to support the payment requirement.

Another question, to which I also assume as being answered with a "yes."

If you roll 3 masks, and then reroll those dice as part of your standard roll and reroll process with the resulting reroll being 3 masks, does the ability proc twice?

If you have Kang out (gives you a second reroll), can you proc it 3 times and pull 6 dice?

I don't think you can, for 2 reasons.

First it says "at least" which is the same as saying 3 or more, so if you happen to roll 6 masks during the roll and reroll step you'd still only get to draw 2 dice as 6 is "at least" 3.

Second, it triggers at the end of the roll and reroll step, which would effectively put your into your main phase and wouldn't check for more masks (if more masks mattered, which I don't think they do, see above).

I've been wrong before though, which really frustrates the heck out of me.

Quote Originally Posted by hath View Post

First it says "at least" which is the same as saying 3 or more, so if you happen to roll 6 masks during the roll and reroll step you'd still only get to draw 2 dice as 6 is "at least" 3.
    This, and only this.