Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Thanks TRP, You're Number One!

  1. #1

    Thanks TRP, You're Number One!

    Even if I'm just number two... hehe.

    Seriously though, hooking a dude up with a triple stack of Zen Bins AND a lid? PLUS a full gravity feed?! It's actually really awesome, because it's the perfect amount to fit DnD, AND I have an extra base to lid ratio (or had, I should say), which this now fixes; so double thank you from my OCD!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TRPNUMBERONE.JPG 
Views:	104 
Size:	244.9 KB 
ID:	3273

    Sorry for the lighting. Never taken a selfie or any of that before - I was happy just to get the camera leaning in a good position against my couch cushions.

    Will post pulls shortly.

  2. #2

  3. #3
    I'm super stoked, actually.

    I'm starting to realize that 90% of the cards I thought had great abilities but were from YGO are actually DnD. I had no idea Prismatic Spray was a DnD card, and I honestly am so happy to own these.

    Even just opening common Red Dragon and Human Paladin was awesome. I've only even opened 22 packs, and I'm already starting to build teams; rare Owlbear has my brain going in a million directions, and it's great.

  4. #4
    Hmmm...your avatar pic makes you look at bit older...

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Meatman View Post
    Hmmm...your avatar pic makes you look at bit older...
    I look younger just because I have a young face, especially after shaving - but I'm 28, actually.

    EDIT: I knew you didn't actually think that was me, but for some reason I still went ahead and posted all that. I'm not even 28, I don't know why I wrote that. I turn 28 October 2nd, so this was a sweet early birthday gift! First one even!
    Last edited by SlapsterMcFlash; 09-29-2015 at 09:33 AM.

  6. #6
    Hah, congrats man! Looking forward to my booby prize from the same contest

  7. #7
    Mine and @pishposh 's arrived today, yay!

    We got one base/lid combo, and one 4-pack of ZenBins. Since I Kickstarted them I already have the Base and Lid, so I took the 4-pack.

    Thanks so much @Ken !

  8. #8

  9. #9
    All sets since UXM, I believe, have had the standard 1 or 2 SRs per feed, 3 or 4 per case. With very rare exceptions.

  10. #10
    Does anyone know if all of these got shipped?

    Every day I get excited and then USPS disappoints me

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by KennedyHawk View Post
    Does anyone know if all of these got shipped?

    Every day I get excited and then USPS disappoints me
    From the little I know, @Ken has been waiting to get the addresses of all fifteen contest winners to make one big trip to the post office. I contacted him, and he still hadn't gotten everyones' addresses, but he had them for the top 5 winners, so he went ahead and sent those out. Besides that, you'll need to ask him for more information.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by SlapsterMcFlash View Post
    From the little I know, @Ken has been waiting to get the addresses of all fifteen contest winners to make one big trip to the post office. I contacted him, and he still hadn't gotten everyones' addresses, but he had them for the top 5 winners, so he went ahead and sent those out. Besides that, you'll need to ask him for more information.
    Sweet thanks for the tip. I take every chance I can to shake my fist at the post office man.

  13. #13
    I forgot to mention, I pulled SR Constantine from my JL box. Yay!

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by SlapsterMcFlash View Post
    Even if I'm just number two... hehe.

    Seriously though, hooking a dude up with a triple stack of Zen Bins AND a lid? PLUS a full gravity feed?! It's actually really awesome, because it's the perfect amount to fit DnD, AND I have an extra base to lid ratio (or had, I should say), which this now fixes; so double thank you from my OCD!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TRPNUMBERONE.JPG 
Views:	104 
Size:	244.9 KB 
ID:	3273

    Sorry for the lighting. Never taken a selfie or any of that before - I was happy just to get the camera leaning in a good position against my couch cushions.

    Will post pulls shortly.
    Somehow I missed this until now. Very awesome of you to post it! We hope you have a lot of fun with your pulls!

    Quote Originally Posted by KennedyHawk View Post
    Does anyone know if all of these got shipped?

    Every day I get excited and then USPS disappoints me
    Slapster had it right. I originally was going to wait until I had all 15 addresses before shipping. That still hasn't happened, but I went ahead and shipped out the 5 big prizes since it didn't seem like they should be held up. That left the remaining 10 small (and they are small--don't want to get hopes up, mostly just random assortment of booster packs) prizes. Tell ya what--if I don't hear back from the remaining person by mid next week, I'll distribute his/her share among the other 9 and ship 'em out.

    Quote Originally Posted by pk2317 View Post
    I forgot to mention, I pulled SR Constantine from my JL box. Yay!
    Hard to beat that! Woohoo!

  15. #15
    Woohoo, things sometime!

    I'll take a Zen Bins lid instead of a booster if that's an option

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    Somehow I missed this until now. Very awesome of you to post it! We hope you have a lot of fun with your pulls!



    Slapster had it right. I originally was going to wait until I had all 15 addresses before shipping. That still hasn't happened, but I went ahead and shipped out the 5 big prizes since it didn't seem like they should be held up. That left the remaining 10 small (and they are small--don't want to get hopes up, mostly just random assortment of booster packs) prizes. Tell ya what--if I don't hear back from the remaining person by mid next week, I'll distribute his/her share among the other 9 and ship 'em out.



    Hard to beat that! Woohoo!
    Dice Masters for the people, not for profit!

    I do a little of both

    Like, today, we still had 2 extra Iron Fist participation kits (2 dice, 2 art cards, 2 blank) in our super organized OP kit (thanks to our games manager!), and we had 6 kids who are all pretty new, and 2 older, more established dudes. One of the older dudes won (Atomica and Batman... we haven't had enough regulars every week to add up points over time, and I think we started events halfway through TW), and so I gave fellowship an Iron Fist. It was really cool just cause none of those kids are caught up in the crazy price nonsense, and there's another for a day when we get a lot of kids.

    I also have found someone selling them for a price, and then resold them for a higher price, but I would never do that unless it was 100% outside of where I judge/organize/whatever, etc...

    Either way, it's nice to be able to really excite someone, and what was awesome was that the kids all got along and understood the rules awesome, the only question was in a game between the two more regular, older guys, and it's fun knowing you helped someone like the game. It's also nice to make some money back to help afford gaming

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •