Thread: Wonder Woman - Princess Diana of Earth

Wonder Woman - Princess Diana of Earth

Hi all,

My wife and I tried building a team around the new WW SR.

Her text reads "While Wonder Woman is active, you may redirect X damage from each source from you to her, where X is the number of [Shield] in your Reserve Pool (ignoring ?}"

Scenario is I have 2 lvl 3 Wonder Woman active (4 defense each) and 3 shields in my reserve pool.

My opponent (wife) plays Gobby (dealing 3 damage to me which I redirect to WW). She then attacks with all three sidekicks and a 2 attack goblin. I let the damage through and redirect to Wonder Woman.

A few questions:

• When she fields Gobby do I choose which Wonder Woman to redirect the three damage to? Is it stuck redirecting it to all?
    • When I let the Gobby and Side kicks through do I choose which WW each guys damage is assigned to?
    • Can I still redirect Gobby's attack damage since I've already redirected his ability damage this turn?
    • The unblocked characters (may) deal 0 damage to me, do they still go to used?

Thanks for the help we came into a bunch of weird scenarios with her in play.

FYI My team was:
    -SR Wonder Woman
    -SR Constantine
    -C Zombie
    -R Jinzo
    -C PXG
    -C Beast
    -UC Maria Hill
    -UC Purple Worm
    -Basic Actions - Power Bolt, Big Entrance

1) Yes. No.
    2) You choose where each point of damage is redirected to, if at all. You could redirect 3 to your undamaged WW and take 2 to keep both WW alive.
    3) This is the least clear answer, but it is assumed you can redirect from each instance of damage, instead of from each character per turn.
    4) Yes.

To extend the example a bit, I'd you only had the one WW, you could redirect the 3 from Gobby, then all 5 from the SKs and Gobby, and prevent all of that damage at the cost of just the WW.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmeld View Post
    1) Yes. No.
    2) You choose where each point of damage is redirected to, if at all. You could redirect 3 to your undamaged WW and take 2 to keep both WW alive.
    3) This is the least clear answer, but it is assumed you can redirect from each instance of damage, instead of from each character per turn.
    4) Yes.

To extend the example a bit, I'd you only had the one WW, you could redirect the 3 from Gobby, then all 5 from the SKs and Gobby, and prevent all of that damage at the cost of just the WW.
    Perfectly answered all my questions. Thanks