Thread: Dice Masters Keywords webpage

Dice Masters Keywords webpage

I don't know when this was added, but I just noticed a new page on the Dice Masters site for keywords.

http://wizkids.com/dicemasters/keywords/

Revised September 15, 2015

Here are some new keywords from the upcoming The Amazing Spider-Man (MDM4) set:

Aftershock: When this character leaves the Field Zone because of your opponent (damage from their characters or actions, getting KOd, being removed from the game, sent to the Used Pile or Reserve Pool) you must use their Aftershock effect. (MDM4)

Ally: Character dice with the Ally ability count as Sidekicks also while in the Field Zone. They dont count as Sidekick Dice when in the bag, Prep Area, Used Pile, or anywhere else. (MDM4)

Sacrifice: Sacrificed characters are moved from the Field Zone to the Used Pile (often as a cost or penalty). (MDM4)

Underdog: This ability can be used when you have fewer character dice fielded than your opponent. Sometimes the character wont need to be fielded. (MDM4)

Good find @pishposh , thanks for sharing. Now have you cracked the password to the Amazing Spider Man page ;-)?

Man those Ally brings the all Sidekick Push Characters on a better level. Goblin Lord Incoming!

Nice!

Two issues with the PDF - Teamwatch needs the reference to Hawkeye removed. Overcrush needs the clarification of removed blockers.

Wizkids - THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! This is *extremely* helpful, especially the clarification on Overcrush.

AT least we have a Paper to show people that think Judges are the devil!(trust me i am vampire hunter and werewolf in one!)

Improved phrasing:

Active: A character is active if at least one copy of that character die is in the Field Zone. Effects that are applied while a character is active don’t stack for multiple copies of that die in one player’s Field Zone.

Breath Weapon: When a character die with Breath Weapon X attacks, you may pay X energy. Deal X damage to your opponent and all of their character dice. You may use multiple Breath Weapons in a turn, but only one per character (no matter how many copies of that die are attacking).

Capture: To place under your die and temporarily remove from the game. This only lasts until end of turn unless otherwise stated.

Energy Drain: After blockers are assigned, spin each character engaged with a character die with Energy Drain down one level. Character dice at level 1 can’t be spun down.

Equip: When this die is fielded, and at the beginning of each turn that this die is active (any player’s turn), you may attach this die to a character with the Equip icon immediately below their alignment icon. You may switch the attachment from one character die to another. If the character die the equipped die leaves the Field Zone, the equipped die remains in the Field Zone (unattached). As with all non-character dice, Gear dice can’t attack or block.

Heroic: Dice with Heroic can pair up with other dice (different character) that you control that have the Heroic ability. Place paired up dice side by side. Heroic takes place at the same time a character is fielded. Dice may only be paired up with one other die (the new partner replaces the old one). They attack and block separately.

Overcrush: When attacking, if this character KOs all of its blockers (or they are removed for other reasons), it deals any remaining damage to your opponent.

Swarm: While a die with Swarm is active, and you draw another copy of that die from your bag during your Clear and Draw Step, draw and roll an extra die from your bag. You do this for each matching die with Swarm drawn from your bag.

Teamwatch: Teamwatch abilities reward you for having characters that share an affiliation. When a character with Teamwork is active and you field another character with the same affiliation, you’ll get a bonus.

Teamwork: Teamwork abilities will let you get extra effects from actions when you have multiple character dice from the same team.

When Fielded: An effect that takes place when you pay a character’s fielding cost to move it to the Field Zone, once for each copy of that die you field.

TL;DR - THANK YOU WizKids! This is much appreciated!

This document makes me so happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Knight View Post
    Now have you cracked the password to the Amazing Spider Man page ;-)?
    I'm trying to. I honestly don't know if there is any content there or not, that might just be a placeholder.

Is anyone else getting 404s on (possibly just some of) the product specific pages?

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0x17 View Post
    Is anyone else getting 404s on (possibly just some of) the product specific pages?
    All of them working for me at this point in time.

Quote Originally Posted by pk2317 View Post
    I'm trying to. I honestly don't know if there is any content there or not, that might just be a placeholder.
    LOL, yeah I tried too...