Thread: The best board clear in the game?

The best board clear in the game?

So guys I just wrote an article in the blog section about my new favourite way to clear the board:

BAC Fighting [For each of your character dice KO'd during the Attack Step this turn, your opponent must KO one of their character dice.]

and

Red Eyes Black Dragon - Inferno Fire Blast [When this monster attacks, knock out all sidekicks (of both players). This monster gets +2A for each sidekick knocked out this way.]

It's been super effective in play testing so far. What does everyone think? Best board clear in the game or is Hulk GG still better?

Nice combo! I would say Hulk is potentially better, just because you have more control over when to use him (not *just* during the Attack Step), and he doesn't require you to have Sidekicks fielded (with REBD you'd need one SK for each non-SK die your opponent had active). That being said, if your opponent is walling up behind SKs, you can field some of your own, wipe the board clear and swing for a pretty good amount of damage.

Just don't accidentally grab this die @Randy @Jthomash2 ;-)

All the board clears are some what limited by design. Umber Hulk is cool, Dr. Doom is pretty good, but Green Goliath + magic missile has to be the best board clear for my dollar.

Ive always been partail to this guy

A little expensive, but pretty effective.

Quote Originally Posted by Joepancreas View Post
    If you don't play YGO (Like myself) this card will also work, although he's not quite as good:

http://dicemastersdb.com/catalog/dc-...he-multiverse/

When Anti-Monitor attacks, KO all Sidekicks, including yours.
    Anti Monitor is actually how I came up with this. Used that combo in a draft. It was excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by Ressless View Post

*mic drop..*
    Venom is a small version of board clear. It really isn't a giant deal.

Multiple characters with breath weapon, Cyclops - If Looks Could Kill, Hulk GG

By far easiest to use and little effort

Why try to remove everyone from play?

just gather them all up removing the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Wargfn View Post
    Why try to remove everyone from play?

just gather them all up removing the wall.
    Why doesn't this card see more play?

Because the meta is spreading into more and more creative ways to win. But i must say, webslinger is like Doomcaliber Knight a card that is standing at the top of those types.

But we ask here about Boardclearers. I would say every Dragon with a Breath of +2 is also good.

Quote Originally Posted by VastSpartan View Post
    Multiple characters with breath weapon, Cyclops - If Looks Could Kill, Hulk GG

By far easiest to use and little effort
    I know I rattle on about this way too often, but I do love this combo so very much.

And sometimes I thrw in this guy just for kicks:

Quote Originally Posted by vonVile View Post
    board clear. Prismatic spray and Human Paladin do not KO monsters.

Quote Originally Posted by vonVile View Post
    Good, but this is more my style:

Then just have guys standing by that'll survive it -

Quote Originally Posted by galathonredd View Post
    Good, but this is more my style:

Then just have guys standing by that'll survive it -

I was using this for a little while, but with regenerate characters instead, because that way, once you have cleared the board you get back characters with actually beefy stats. It's pretty fun.