Thread: Article: In The Lab - "Out of Time"

Quote Originally Posted by Batamantaman View Post
    So...this strategy only works if your rival buy vicious struggle?
    No it just worked out that time. The way you trigger it is that you play vicious struggle and then use your prismatic spray to put Captain America and Wasp on their side and then if you use a global wasp causes you damage, vicious struggle causes them a damage and then cap and vicious bounce back and forth until someone dies.
    Last edited by CeeQue; 10-01-2015 at 12:51 AM.

I was dancing around building something close to this, but never thought of using prismatic spray to swap the characters. In fact this build is way more effective then what I had in mind originally.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadInkPen View Post
    I was dancing around building something close to this, but never thought of using prismatic spray to swap the characters. In fact this build is way more effective then what I had in mind originally.
    I know what you mean I was looking at something that caused some quick direct damage and then use silversurfer with captain america and vicious struggle to push their health a little bit faster than yours. I wonder if they will rule that because Captain America was triggered by vicious struggle it doesn't trigger it again.

Wouldnt it be easier bringing Cap Am. with a Ping tool like Johnny Storm or Wasp and wait that someone is bringing also Cap Am to play Cat and mice together?