Thread: Agents of SHIELD - Discussion (probably has spoilers)

Agents of SHIELD - Discussion (probably has spoilers)

Anyone else watch the Season 3 premier last night? The wife and I got halfway through it and will finish after work tonight. I'm pretty pumped for the direction they are going this season. More powers more out there stories, disappointing lack of May though.

Watched it last night and I loved it! I have a feeling the lack of May will make an interesting story line in future episodes. I think it's a good starting point for the rest of the season, lots of good potential stories.

Without spoiling too much, I was pleasantly surprised on the fate of Simmons.

Finished it last night. WOW. Maybe after Friday we can have a spoilers'd discussion.

I'm happy with the Simmons story.
    Fitz's actor again proves to be amazing.
    We didn't watch the preview for next week but I'm ready for it to begin!

Have any of you seen this week's episode? My favorite one of this season so far!! I was so engrossed in it the end of the episode caught me off guard.

Me too.

I've read a lot of negative feedback on it but I thought it was great.

Does anyone else get the vibe that Will is now infected by the monster/death/thing?

Quote Originally Posted by KennedyHawk View Post
    Me too.

I've read a lot of negative feedback on it but I thought it was great.

Does anyone else get the vibe that Will is now infected by the monster/death/thing?
    I didn't even think of that! That would have some interesting implications.

I can't wait until next week's episode but I have a feeling they are going to switch back to the other story line.

I enjoyed this week's episode as well. I actually forgot about the other story line until the preview for next week.