Thread: WoL Constructed 10/1/2015

WoL Constructed 10/1/2015

A fun little team I used last night at our weekly Dice Masters Event. Goal was to get Vicious Struggle and Batman out first. I would then get Lyssa and either Scarecrow or Bleez depending on what my opponent was doing. Batman with Vicious Struggle would do 1 dmg and kept opponent from attacking. I used Sinestro as way to get through when they didn't save any energy in their reserve pool. Relaxing was used for ramp purposes A lot of locals run Big Entrance so I wanted to use something that would make them think twice about it. Batman didn't help with the first time they would use it but he helped with all the other times.

Game 1
    First match up was against Green/Blue Lantern team. He was able to keep attacking and clearing my board but I was able to re-roll the characters he knocked out. Was able to get him low with the DMG from Batman each time he would play a basic action. Won with Batman doing dmg each time I would field vicious struggle. Final was 6-0

Game 2
    Went against another Blue/Green team. His goal was to get and reduce the cost of his lanterns. He had a ton of dice by the end. My Vicious Strggule Batman combo worked the entire game as he didn't was to attack since I had Struggle out and he had no way to remove batman. I ended the game attacking with an unblockable Sinetro since he didn't have any energy in his reserve pool. Final life was 18-0.

Game 3
    Went against a yellow lantern team. I was able to make the correct purchases, but could not get batman to roll character face, I even used parallax global 3 times and never got him to roll a character. I did eventually roll him a character but by the time I did we both had a scarecrow out and all yellow lantern's cost 2 more to field. Lost to and . Not having out Batman I wasn't able to get much dmg through. I was able to get a sinestro out and attacked twice with him, but it wasn't enough. I was able to use Mera global a few times to delay my loss. Final was 0-8.

Congrats to the wins!
    Cool Team i will take notes for my next match when i have WOL !

A question, how did you played Batmans global? Did you payd before you used an action die or after you used one?

Quote Originally Posted by Ressless View Post
    Congrats to the wins!
    Cool Team i will take notes for my next match when i have WOL !

A question, how did you played Batmans global? Did you payd before you used an action die or after you used one?
    We played it after you use an action die.