Thread: Power Bolt - Basic Action Card

Power Bolt - Basic Action Card

This card states "Dead 2 damage to one target character or player" If it's to a character, is this on top of the attack brought on by a battle with another character?

Quote Originally Posted by koolkat67 View Post
    This card states "Dead 2 damage to one target character or player" If it's to a character, is this on top of the attack brought on by a battle with another character?
    It can be. But that character would need to block a character your attacking with.

I was just looking at the rules and Playing Actions comes in the Main Step BEFORE the Attack Step. I would take this as you use the Power Bolt first and then Attack separately. So essentially it would be only useful against players with 2 of less Defense.

You could use Power Bolt either during the Main Step, or during the Attack Step after Attackers and Blockers are declared, but before damage resolves.

Any damage incurred anytime during the turn remains until the Clean-Up Step.

Quote Originally Posted by koolkat67 View Post
    I was just looking at the rules and Playing Actions comes in the Main Step BEFORE the Attack Step. I would take this as you use the Power Bolt first and then Attack separately. So essentially it would be only useful against players with 2 of less Defense.
    What PK said. It can be during the main step and attack step after blockers are assigned