Thread: Missing Characters from War of Light

Agreed about Nekron and Black Hand...we have Black Lanterns, but not THE Black Lantern. Also, I wish Green Lantern Superman could've made an appearance...even though, like you said, it wasn't apart of The War of Light.

Black Hand would have been GREAT! Maybe as an OP series prize?

We also don't have Ion, the embodiment of willpower.

I'm hoping they pepper more in future sets, similar to how the marvel sets have done it. I also feel the same way about the JSA, but with the next DC set being "world's finest" they might fit some JSA in. It just has that old school sound/vibe. As far as lantern characters are concerned, they should just make a Blackest Night set after world's finest. There's still plenty to fill a whole other set. I mean, we only have four Green Lanterns in a Lantern themed set. Other colors have more. Plus, there are still other lantern battery entities too, that would be neat.

Yup. I kinda wish the Teen Titans weren't in the set and those spots were Nekron, Black Hand, Krona, and Arkillo. TT feels pretty out of place and the set feels pretty incomplete. Hopefully they'll make a follow up set at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by NeavesTheWicked View Post
    I wish they had put Teen Titans in the upcoming Superman Batman set.

They changed that set to "World's Finest". I assume it's just a change in name only.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAZAM! View Post
    I'm hoping they pepper more in future sets, similar to how the marvel sets have done it. I also feel the same way about the JSA, but with the next DC set being "world's finest" they might fit some JSA in.
    ooohhh...especially if they do a Power Girl or a Hippolyta Wonder Woman or a Magog.