Thread: Sidekick Team

Sidekick Team

This is just something I thought would be funny to do; have a team relying on sidekicks to do the dirty work.

Our main players? Sidekicks!

But really, here's some characters I know I want on here for sure:

Supergirl - Enraged: While Supergirl is active, your sidekicks get +1A and +2D.
    Phil Coulson - Inspirational Leader: Sidekicks and shield agents get +1A. I was also considering Stargirl, but Phil is only a 2-cost and does pretty much the same thing.
    Green Goblin - Gobby: Burn damage is always a nice addition.
    Prof. X: For his global to get 2 sidekicks to prep.
    Larfleeze- One of a Kind: When he attacks he can switch a sidekick with a character in the used pile(sided on its lvl 2 face). Sounds nice to get back other boosting characters back.

Any ideas to fill in the remaining spots?

Angel or Harpie Lady will help you get sidekicks fielded.

Falcon Recon, Angel Inspiring, Captain America Natural Leader, Human Torch Flame On!, these are all also good Choices. And the MAJOR consideration needs to be this last card: Iceman Too Cool for Words, especially if your are bring bolt ping.

Quote Originally Posted by Wargfn View Post
    Falcon Recon, Angel Inspiring, Captain America Natural Leader, Human Torch Flame On!, these are all also good Choices. And the MAJOR consideration needs to be this last card: Iceman Too Cool for Words, especially if your are bring bolt ping.

Bolt ping for what? Its a sidekick team. Last thing he wants to do is turn his beefed up SK's into bolts. He loses a major part of his offense

Captain America is probably a better option that Supergirl, he's 2 cheaper. I'll switch them out.
    Falcon looks like a nice addition.

Quote Originally Posted by Goblin Swarming View Post
    Captain America is probably a better option that Supergirl, he's 2 cheaper. I'll switch them out.
    Falcon looks like a nice addition.
    Falcon is a great edition to get your beefy SK's out. Might I suggest Green Goblin - Goblin Lord? A 3 cost bolt? Possibly Human Paladin: Emerald Enclave . Protect you from Distraction, Magic Missile and other Globals.

I'm not sure about Goblin Lord, I think Gobby might be better for additional burn damage. Though I'm thinking on Doomcaliber Knight so they can't stop the sidekick onslaught, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by pk2317 View Post
    Angel or Harpie Lady will help you get sidekicks fielded.
    I kept finding my used pile empty when I had Angel to field and Harpie Lady was pretty expensive to field, but I should play with them more to see if that is consistently the case. I think there are a couple of globals that move sidekicks to the used for direct damage, that might help.

Quote Originally Posted by Goblin Swarming View Post
    I'm not sure about Goblin Lord, I think Gobby might be better for additional burn damage. Though I'm thinking on Doomcaliber Knight so they can't stop the sidekick onslaught, lol.
    I thought this was a sidekick team? If its Gobby you might as well just turn it into a green goblin team.

Watch put for Red-Eyes B. Dragon: Inferno Fire Blast, and Slifer the Sky Dragon: Thunderforce Attack, and the new Anti-Monitor cards. Slifer is big on action/direct damage teams so he actually sees some table time around here.

Pair with Human Paladin to make Sidekicks unable to be knocked out.

Either of these Zatanna. She pairs with Wonder Woman and replaces PXG. There's currently nothing to help get Larfleeze out way easier. PXG is okay, but are you going to go for 33.3% chance die roll over a 50% chance to get with Zatanna in prep? The pluses with Zatanna is she's 66.6% zero field cost and all her secondary ones in the field are disposable to get KO'd for her to end up in Prep.

Is there to build up Wonderwall.

The basic plan for the team is to turtle up until you get Larfleeze in play.
    Last edited by vonVile; 10-06-2015 at 01:13 AM.

Why not try Larfleeze-Avarice? This could give one of your sidekicks a really big pump. He's a high cost character but if you're running PXG you should be able to get him out.

Rally is strong for the sidekicks. It is perfect for sidekicks. maybe you should use DCK for the global so your opponent cant use distraction or any other thing to kill falcon.

Quote Originally Posted by joshaber View Post
    Rally is strong for the sidekicks. It is perfect for sidekicks. maybe you should use DCK for the global so your opponent cant use distraction or any other thing to kill falcon.
    Distraction kills characters? Name:  1300044776986.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  16.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by VastSpartan View Post
    Distraction kills characters? Name:  1300044776986.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  16.6 KB
    I never said that.... like puzzle or Grundy while attacking

I never said that.... like puzzle or Grundy while attacking
    I know. I was poking at ya. Hence Constanta

Doesn't matter if they (or you) pull Falcon back with distraction. Once he's been assigned to attack his ability processes.