Thread: Mister Villionaire

Mister Villionaire

Giant Man: Original Avenger
    Ultron Drone: Swarm of Destruction

&

Loki: Loki Laufeyson

Hulk Out

This team is merging 2 Teams together because i couldnt figure out what to add for the 2 win conditions.

The first one is Giant man with Ultron Drone and Hulk Out. Just KO with BEG the drone, capture Giant Mans blocker and deal Overcrush damage or Capture in Advance Blockers away. And even if you dont get a Drone Face you can use the Global to force a blocker.

The Second fits in with Overcrush. Mister Sinister just needs 1 Sidekick to come back again. With his or BEG you can KO one of your sidekicks easily. And if he gets KOd Black Manta is there for extra damage.
    Paladin is just in case someone needs my globals.

I am unsure about Loki and Tranfser Power if they can help this team.

What do you guys think about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ressless View Post
    Giant Man: Original Avenger
    Ultron Drone: Swarm of Destruction

&

Loki: Loki Laufeyson

Hulk Out

This team is merging 2 Teams together because i couldnt figure out what to add for the 2 win conditions.

The first one is Giant man with Ultron Drone and Hulk Out. Just KO with BEG the drone, capture Giant Mans blocker and deal Overcrush damage or Capture in Advance Blockers away. And even if you dont get a Drone Face you can use the Global to force a blocker.

The Second fits in with Overcrush. Mister Sinister just needs 1 Sidekick to come back again. With his or BEG you can KO one of your sidekicks easily. And if he gets KOd Black Manta is there for extra damage.
    Paladin is just in case someone needs my globals.

I am unsure about Loki and Tranfser Power if they can help this team.

What do you guys think about it?
    capturing means the die doesnt exist.

And what do you mean with "doesnt exist"?

It should be used as a tool. Think about capturing Hulk like a Loki Laufeyson(hey then why do i have him hmm.... should overthink him) pinging him. And for Overcrush it works wonder.