Thread: Joker rainbow draft value

Joker rainbow draft value

Having just won my dc rainbow draft I'm looking to trade my joker (and probably the other prizes) but looking to get an idea of what people would be willing to trade.

I need

Tsarina
    Gobby

War of light

Black lantern superman
    Black lantern aquaman
    Black lantern batman
    Starfire
    Wonder woman

And am definitely looking for multiples for joker. As there's none on ebay I'm really struggling to set a value. My instinct due to its rarity is to say 4 but would that be too much or could I (without been TOO much of a four letter word) ask for more?

Ok have a look at eBay.com the American site not the UK one and have a look at completed listing for this to give you an idea of value. In reality it is only going to be worth what people are willing to pay (or trade) and when it comes to trading what they have to trade with.

I've been following the ebay purchases as best I can to try and get an idea of his value. The last couple auctions have gone for $75 and $66. The auction for the first one I saw posted ended at $127 a couple weeks ago. Gobby and Tsarina are both routinely selling int he neighborhood of $55-$65. The non chase WoL rares you have listed are all probably around the $25 mark right now (I haven't been paying much attention to these). Hopefully that gives you a better idea of what to look for. Just remember that's only based on the more recent ebay auctions and doesn't really reflect how the prices will trend going forward as the jokers get rarer and the WoL super rares become easier to pick up.

I've seen surprisingly few second place prizes go up. A Robin/Batmobile /wdie combo went for $50 about a week ago. Then a lone Robin went for $30 a few days ago, and there is another ending in about 2 hrs that's sitting at $25 and will probably break $30. I've only seen one Namor auction so far and he went for $55 around the same time as the lone Robin.

Edit: I'll add that there is currently a Namor up on a shop with a B/o of $40 so the auction was probably the first or second one to be put up.

Yeah just spotted the current one. For my domestic trades that works out more because being uk based we'd have to pay 18 dollars shipping on the current one (plus import charges - I do hate those damn things!)

Thanks for the heads up on previous ones though. I want to make the most of my trades but don't want to be TOO greedy and annoy the people I'm trading with too much. It's a fine line.

Quote Originally Posted by timbowyer View Post
    Yeah just spotted the current one. For my domestic trades that works out more because being uk based we'd have to pay 18 dollars shipping on the current one (plus import charges - I do hate those damn things!)

Thanks for the heads up on previous ones though. I want to make the most of my trades but don't want to be TOO greedy and annoy the people I'm trading with too much. It's a fine line.
    Don't worry about annoying people if people don't like your terms they won't contact you, or won't trade with you. Bare in mind that only a small number of collectors will want the card and out of those you have to find one with the cards you want.

I hate to echo everyone, but if people don't like your deal, they won't make it. My $0.02 is that you should make a move NOW. In a couple weeks the Joker will dip below Tsarina. Get while the getting's good.