Thread: Batmobile and Iron Fist

Batmobile and Iron Fist

Do you think there will ever be a non full art version of these cards?

I think there will be of each one. They will have completely different art, but they will be the same otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by hwetzel View Post
    I think there will be of each one. They will have completely different art, but they will be the same otherwise.
    I wouldn't be so sure, going by Wizkids' history with HeroClix - not that that's necessarily going to be the exact same with Dice Masters.

WK has, for at least the five odd years I've been playing their games, often released convention ONLY exclusive pieces, that aren't available anywhere else, and keep their prices on the secondary market pretty well, for the most part. They do drop after a couple years / rotating out of modern (the standard HeroClix format of the most recent X years of sets) in price, but they still aren't available anywhere except for conventions.

They did, for the first time I know of, hold a "Battle Royale" weekend the same weekend as the RDW, and the prizes were some convention exclusive figures previously unreleased outside of conventions; whether that is an anomaly, or a sign of things to come, is something else altogether.

I don't so much mind that it's exclusive, I just personally don't do the full arts. I prefer the regular style to match the set and the text is also easier to read. I'd buy them on the secondary market if they were the regular format.