Thread: Lots of Dice Tower Love

Lots of Dice Tower Love

Tom Vasel, Jason Levine and Eric Summerer recently finished posting their Top 100 games of all time video series.

Drum roll please...

Dice Masters was #3 on Tom's list and #9 on Jason's! That's great exposure for this game!

(I don't think DM made Eric's top 100, but he's a great guy anyway!)

Great to hear! Makes me want to bust out a dice tower and roll some DM right nowwww.

I knew Tom liked the game from watching previous videos, but this comes as a pleasant surprise. I guess I didn't think they liked it QUITE that much. Pretty cool.

My only exposure to these guys is when people mention them on this forum. I guess it's cool that some reviewer dudes like the game.

He's a very popular reviewer. That video already has 24,000 views so it provides good exposure. That's why it is cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    Tom Vasel, Jason Levine and Eric Summerer recently finished posting their Top 100 games of all time video series.

Drum roll please...

Dice Masters was #3 on Tom's list and #9 on Jason's! That's great exposure for this game!

(I don't think DM made Eric's top 100, but he's a great guy anyway!)
    His opinion is different from mine and therefore wrong!

These are neat! I love how the internet has let anyone become a gaming star and you can get real opinions from regular people. Wow. That is the most obvious post I think I have ever made.