Thread: DMR officially gone?

DMR officially gone?

www.dicemastersrules.com

It's not opening for me this morning (HTTP error 500). I know they haven't been active in a long time, but does anybody know if this is temporary?

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    www.dicemastersrules.com

It's not opening for me this morning (HTTP error 500). I know they haven't been active in a long time, but does anybody know if this is temporary?
    Most likely dead

Good thing I pulled a few of their strategy articles into the Wiki then :-)

Quote Originally Posted by pk2317 View Post
    Good thing I pulled a few of their strategy articles into the Wiki then :-)
    For sure. I've got some of their site privately archived. (EDIT: it looks like I just have 28 articles.)

If they have officially called it quits, I guess I should reach out for permission to create an official archive of their stuff here to it's not lost.

Most of the pages are likely still in Google's cache: https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#s...rsrules.com%2F

Click the small green down arrow next to each link and select cached.

It appears that the page assets (graphics and such) are still being returned just fine. It is just the pages (with text) that aren't working. That's a sign that maybe they're just having some WordPress troubles.

Back in the day, it was one of the main 3 blogs, along with TRP and DiceAnon. Sidekicks and Shields was the 4th, less active, blog and is still around.

Dicemastersrules was last updated around the YGO timeframe, I think.