Thread: Can i use tinhead global on characters in my reserve pool?

Can i use tinhead global on characters in my reserve pool?

Read the title. If I can use tinhead on not fielded characters, then Atomica is really strong.

No, character dice are not characters until they're fielded.

Quote Originally Posted by joshaber View Post
    Read the title. If I can use tinhead on not fielded characters, then Atomica is really strong.
    Characters dont exist till you field them

So the answer is ...................NO Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1384495694000-111713yes-no-maybe.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	3323

Quote Originally Posted by digitallimit View Post
    No, character dice are not characters until they're fielded.
    They are character dice, if they are on a character face. However, you can only TARGET active dice, that is why that global cannot be used on reserved dice.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmeld View Post
    They are character dice, if they are on a character face. However, you can only TARGET active dice, that is why that global cannot be used on reserved dice.
    I agree, that was a lazy and poor explanation.

I was loosely saying "A character die showing a character face is not a character until it's fielded." where a character is an active character die. And Tinhead targets characters, which a character die on its character face in the reserve pool is not.

A bad way to avoid the target vs. choose conversation, and not very intuitive. Whoops.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmeld View Post
    They are character dice wherever they are. Sidekicks are only character dice while they are on a character face.