Thread: Want Black Widow Full Art Promo: Have Joker Full Art Promo

Want Black Widow Full Art Promo: Have Joker Full Art Promo

I'll even throw in an Aquaman on top of it. Just really want that Black Widow.

They seem to show-up in bunches on eBay. I got mine for $75. It takes a little patience. I tried to talk trade and here and never got a single response. Good luck on finding one!

Quote Originally Posted by cbone3 View Post
    They seem to show-up in bunches on eBay. I got mine for $75. It takes a little patience. I tried to talk trade and here and never got a single response. Good luck on finding one!
    Yeah. Right now there's one but it's going for $300 which is insane. I'd grab one for $75 in a heartbeat if I could find it.

Guy selling one locally on CL for $100.

Guy selling one locally on CL for $100.

I can't find anything. Checked in NJ :/

Fingers crossed...I may have one!

@Gogonjdevil if it falls through, let me know if you want me to try and get the one locally.

Quote Originally Posted by pk2317 View Post
    @Gogonjdevil if it falls through, let me know if you want me to try and get the one locally.
    Thanks. (Although if it falls through I think I may just curl into a corner and cry cause I got ripped off)

Quote Originally Posted by colwarden View Post
    I'll grab that one for $100 if Gogonjdevil doesn't get it. Thanks, Colwarden
    PM me, I will see if it's still available and if so I can pick it up and mail it if you Paypal me the $.