Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: favorite football team?

favorite football team?

this is completely random. if you don't like football then say your favorite sports team.

Go Pack Go!

That's right, the Packers. People think it would be the Steelers. They would be wrong.

Packers.

True story, when I was like 5 or 6 I sucked at geography and just guessed which teams were closest. I randomly chose Packers though technically I should have went with Chiefs. However, I'm not a traitor so I've been a Packers fan since. In fact, I was so bad at geography that the only team I got right is the Royals, and I'm not even a big baseball fan or anything.

New York GIANTS! Hate me or love me like this team!

A diehard Lions fan, and cannot even begin to talk about how hard MNF was to watch this week.

please don't hate me or criticize me for liking the pats. i was 4 when i liked them, and it was when they were in the super bowl and i for some reason just started liking them.

Browns. I wish I was more excited to say that :/

When the Browns left in 96 the Chargers became my team, so I've always had s soft spot for them as well.

2015 Canadian and 2016 US National Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by joshaber View Post
    please don't hate me or criticize me for liking the pats. i was 4 when i liked them, and it was when they were in the super bowl and i for some reason just started liking them.
    Just be glad you didn't endure the Pete Carroll years in Foxborough... 2-14 is always ugly, but they had way more talent than that, so it was exceptionally disappointing.

<sigh> I'm a dolphins fan...long suffering. I don't know when they were ever good. I don't know why I'm a dolphins fan...but I am

I also bleed red and black for my NJ Devils (at least I've seen this team win...twice live).

Quote Originally Posted by IsaacBV View Post
    A diehard Lions fan, and cannot even begin to talk about how hard MNF was to watch this week.
    Lions fan here. Yeah, that was rough.

I also like the lions. I like sports.
    Favorite hockey team: Detroit red wings
    Favorite CFB team:Ohio state
    Favorite baseball team: Detroit tigers

Man. United!

oh... wait.

TBH though, US Womens World Cup teams are always amazing.

Ok, for American Football, Gators!

For favorite Sports team, I LOVE Unicorns of Love, but they're changing up their roster a bit and in a talent decline, so I'm rooting for Fanatic and Cloud 9 to take worlds by storm!

Quote Originally Posted by Gogonjdevil View Post
    <sigh> I'm a dolphins fan...long suffering. I don't know when they were ever good. I don't know why I'm a dolphins fan...but I am

I also bleed red and black for my NJ Devils (at least I've seen this team win...twice live).
    They were good a while ago. Not that there bad, just they need to improve with a lot of stuff.

I also like the lions. I like sports.
    Favorite hockey team: Detroit red wings
    Favorite CFB team:Ohio state
    Favorite baseball team: Detroit tigers
    Go Buckeyes

They were good a while ago. Not that there bad, just they need to improve with a lot of stuff.
    I'm 36 years old. In the time that I can remember liking them and following them actively (before high school), they've made the playoffs 6 times. Only once past the first round. They haven't been good for a LOOOOOONG Time. The last time they were relevant...Richard Nixon was a popular president :/

I'm 36 years old. In the time that I can remember liking them and following them actively (before high school), they've made the playoffs 6 times. Only once past the first round. They haven't been good for a LOOOOOONG Time. The last time they were relevant...Richard Nixon was a popular president :/
    that was like... 1970's. so like 40 years. Miami needs to step up. Philbin was fired, maybe the interim coach will be good.

My favorite soccer team is man united.
    Josh... Josh.... Man U AND the Patriots? Really?

You migh need to give back that card I gave you...

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post

Hahahahaha

i really don't care for soccer that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post

(long silence).......................................... ............. (joshaber pretends he isn't here)

that was like... 1970's. so like 40 years. Miami needs to step up. Philbin was fired, maybe the interim coach will be good.
    He can't be worse. I've seen rocks with more emotion than Philbin.

He can't be worse. I've seen rocks with more emotion than Philbin.
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! true!

Quote Originally Posted by IsaacBV View Post
    I do admit, that was sad.