Thread: Storm - Ro

Storm - Ro

This card states "After all blockers are assigned, reroll all characters engaged with Storm. Place each such die that does not show a character in your opponent's prep area"
    so if you ARE successful in not rolling a character side and you move that dice to the prep area, does Storm proceed through to attack the opponent or back to the field?

Quote Originally Posted by koolkat67 View Post
    This card states "After all blockers are assigned, reroll all characters engaged with Storm. Place each such die that does not show a character in your opponent's prep area"
    so if you ARE successful in not rolling a character side and you move that dice to the prep area, does Storm proceed through to attack the opponent or back to the field?
    Depends, if she was blocked then no she doesnt. As the rules state "once blocked always blocked" she most likely heads back to the field.

You only roll the ones engaged with her, so yes blocked (if she's attacking). No damage to opponent unless given Overcrush.

Quote Originally Posted by pk2317 View Post
    You only roll the ones engaged with her, so yes blocked (if she's attacking). No damage to opponent unless given Overcrush.
    And there you go.

The term being "engaged"

Quote Originally Posted by pk2317 View Post
    My question was if you are successful in NOT rolling Character Side if the opponent gets damage. So you're saying the opponent DOES get damage if she had Overcrush if she rolled an energy side? I'm not sure I agree with that.

My question was if you are successful in NOT rolling Character Side if the opponent gets damage. So you're saying the opponent DOES get damage if she had Overcrush if she rolled an energy side? I'm not sure I agree with that.
    You lost me with what you said.
    Point it out step by step.

1) Storm Attacks
    2) Only Beast Blocks
    3) Roll Beast to energy
    4) Storm still blocked, dealing no damage to anything
    5) Hulk out storm, she is now doing full damage to our opponent
    6) Play cone of cold global 9 times to win the game!

ok so if Storm has Overcrush and she rolled whoever she is engaged with to Energy then her full attack goes to the opponent? ok. I would not have thought that but it makes sense. thanks

ok so if Storm has Overcrush and she rolled whoever she is engaged with to Energy then her full attack goes to the opponent? ok. I would not have thought that but it makes sense. thanks
    Only if she has Overcrush, yes.