Thread: Controlling Constantine Hellblazer

Controlling Constantine Hellblazer

Following on from my earlier post: if I use Loki - Illusionist (When fielded, take control of an opposing character. At the end of the turn, knock out that character (place it in your opponent's prep area); it deals damage equal to its attack to your opponent) to capture a Constantine - Hellblazer (While Constantine is active, before your opponent's Clear and Draw Step, you may name a character. If that character is fielded this turn, ignore its text until end of turn and it cannot attack this turn)would I be able to field the character named by my opponent and still use it's ability? I assume not, but worth asking. More importantly though, would I be able to name a character at the end of my turn, that my opponent couldn't field? If that is the case could I then name Constantine itself?

No, and No.

KOing Constantine doesn't turn off his ability, so neither would capturing him.

And, you name a character with Constantine at the start of your opponent's turn not at the end of yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0x17 View Post
    No, and No.

KOing Constantine doesn't turn off his ability, so neither would capturing him.

And, you name a character with Constantine at the start of your opponent's turn not at the end of yours.
    You always ruin my dreams!!! =)

HaHa! If I ever win a World's or the like that's what my card will be!

Scorpion0x17 - Dream Ruiner.

Scorpion0x17: Devil's Advocate
    While Active, Opponents Must Provide a dmrulesteam Link to Use an Ability.
    Last edited by SarkhanMad; 10-07-2015 at 06:04 PM.

Scorpion0x17 - Dream Ruiner
    When Fielded, All Other Cards Lose Their Text.

Quote Originally Posted by SarkhanMad View Post
    Scorpion0x17 - Dream Ruiner
    When Fielded, All Other Cards Lose Their Text.
    Including BAC's