Thread: Lex Luthor, too greedy?

Lex Luthor, too greedy?

Lex Luthor - Greed (While Lex Luthor is active, if you have more life than your opponent at the beginning of your turn, you may draw an additional die).

What does everyone think of this character? I've been trying to use him but I can't seem to get the buying order right. My team is a quick agro team, and I was thinking that I could buy him turn 1, one of my attackers turn two, then turn three get one big hit in using relentless and for the rest of the game Lex would keep me ahead. But it doesn't seem to be working. Should I buy him later after I'm already ahead? Or do you think he just works better in a control team? Or a direct damage team?

Quote Originally Posted by BenSaidScott View Post
    Lex Luthor - Greed (While Lex Luthor is active, if you have more life than your opponent at the beginning of your turn, you may draw an additional die).

What does everyone think of this character? I've been trying to use him but I can't seem to get the buying order right. My team is a quick agro team, and I was thinking that I could buy him turn 1, one of my attackers turn two, then turn three get one big hit in using relentless and for the rest of the game Lex would keep me ahead. But it doesn't seem to be working. Should I buy him later after I'm already ahead? Or do you think he just works better in a control team? Or a direct damage team?
    Direct damage/Control teams are essentially the same (Jinzo and Wasp being the bigger one's along with Constantine). He's a shield too so it should make sense on a defensive team.

As it says you need to be ahead in life so its better to purchase him mid match. Five health lead is a good time to purchase.