Thread: Article: The Transition Zone: Basic Action Cards

As a fairly new player this part of the team build tends to be the most difficult. I often chose two BACs that aren't as helpful as I thought they might be or I then forget to even use them in the game. This is a great guide to help narrow down the selections while I build a team. Thanks Isaac!

Quote Originally Posted by hwetzel View Post
    As a fairly new player this part of the team build tends to be the most difficult. I often chose two BACs that aren't as helpful as I thought they might be or I then forget to even use them in the game. This is a great guide to help narrow down the selections while I build a team. Thanks Isaac!
    Yep - me too. I sweat them so much I end up choosing throwaways that are no good to me OR my opponent.

Me & my kitchen table pal were struggling so much we started shuffling up a deck of BACs and drawing 4 at random every game to help us find interesting little uses & and to get a better feel for them. I found one or two interesting little seeds of ideas from doing that - but need a bit more experience to do something with those ideas.

Cheers for the article!

I truly have the most fun picking BACs. They are the most important part of a starter and the first thing I get excited about in a new set. I have seen how my opponent playing kobold and magic missle makes me get ahead. I tend to use one or both of my BACs to excel me(via prepping dice, drawing dice or "reaminating" characters from used) or directly fuel a win condition. Example: Magic Missle Global+Nova-Human Rocket.