Thread: German / French translated Cards any worth in the world?

German / French translated Cards any worth in the world?

Hey,

i bought some packs from AOU and i saw the cards are thinner because of doublesided printing in both languages.
    Also i have problems to understand the wordings because everything is in my native language... . really what the.. .

Are these cards any worth for you out there?

Dice Masters in germany is not that big, but Asmodee mentioned they will translate also future sets(for higher price) now i am in panic...

I think it's interesting. I'm getting a French/German Zombie Magneto from a trade, I think it's neat.

Also what will be interesting is the influx of AvX cards once those come out (which is likely to happen soon-ish).

Magneto : Monstre Magnetique
    :-)

in spanish thanks to DEVIR. I dont like the font used in the cards. Prefer english.

Last edited by bartok; 10-27-2015 at 09:02 AM.

Only as imports I would imagine.

I think it's interesting how they phrase things differently in other languages. It might be beneficial for someone fluent in both languages to help get some rules clarifications. I noticed that in German, Zombie Magneto's ability is "When Fielded: " and then the text. So more keyworded than "plain language".

Quote Originally Posted by Ressless View Post
    ...i have problems to understand the wordings because everything is in my native language... . really what the...
    LOL!

We (native English speakers) have had that problem from the start!

:P