Thread: The Magic Bat

The Magic Bat

Idea for me came from wanting to revisit this card...

The potential for damage is there, now a deck just needs to built around him.

Dice Count
    Beast 2M 4
    Human Torch 4B 2
    Batman 4M 4
    Batarang 4F 4
    Cerebro 4M 2
    Doctor Strange 6M 2
    Parallax 6M 1
    Red Dragon 7B 1

Problem I have is I need to get Strange out quicker, but I don't want to add Blue eyes just for him, I also can't take out Red Dragon for Blue eyes because then in order to get the action discount I will need to knock out a sidekick each time. Thinking about taking out Cerebro fot PXG.

Basics of it is buy Gearing up early, round out with Beasts for churn, and supplement Resurrection and Batman Global to ramp. Buying Strange early works great, but breaking ramp kills the flow.

why not just use human torch johnny storm?

Quote Originally Posted by joshaber View Post
    why not just use human torch johnny storm?
    I could but this Human torch is more for its global than the ability on the character. It synergies better with batarang and red dragon global

Replace Gearing Up with Big Entrance. Everything will be cheaper and go right in the bag, making that Doctor Strange purchase much easier at 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Wargfn View Post
    Replace Gearing Up with Big Entrance. Everything will be cheaper and go right in the bag, making that Doctor Strange purchase much easier at 5.
    Also cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormyknight View Post
    I could but this Human torch is more for its global than the ability on the character. It synergies better with batarang and red dragon global
    Oh, I get why you would use it for the global.

I think if there was a way I could run buy big entrance and gearing up I would. But gearing up is such an essential part of this deck I don't think taking it out would help anything.

you should add Vixen - Mari McCabe...it synergies better with letting me win.

I've been doing something similar with Dr. Strange, but pairing him with Big Entrance and Stealth Ops. I don't have the Red Dragon, but typically if I get Big Entrance on Turn 1, then with PXG + Big Entrance I can get Dr. Strange on Turn 2, and he goes right into my bag. After that, I mainly focus on churning through Stealth Ops plus a cheapo character with good level 1 stats, like Hawkeye. Bring along that Batman that goes unblockable when you use a BAC, and things can be over pretty quickly as long as you can keep cycling through your bag.