Thread: Middle Cup Team

Middle Cup Team

Local store is having a Uncommon only tournament. I wanted to do something new and not use Johnny Storm or Green Goliath, so here is what I came up with.

Goal is to get out Ring and Lord of D. then cause headaches with Joker and Deadman. Ant-Man is there for global, kobold for possible ramp, Mera to keep big swings low, red dragon for global. Mera is more of a flex spot and not sure on Kobolds. Any input would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Zubu View Post
    Local store is having a Uncommon only tournament. I wanted to do something new and not use Johnny Storm or Green Goliath, so here is what I came up with.

Goal is to get out Ring and Lord of D. then cause headaches with Joker and Deadman. Ant-Man is there for global, kobold for possible ramp, Mera to keep big swings low, red dragon for global. Mera is more of a flex spot and not sure on Kobolds. Any input would be awesome.
    Isnt that version of Ant Man a common?

No the common is 2 cost no text.

Pretty Impressive lock down team. Since the ring is relatively cheap at 3M cost, you might consider replacing Red Dragon with this card: she is great with Ant-Man when attacking and a tool against impressively big characters.

if you have red dragon, you may want to have a few more actions you will actually buy. batarang maybe.