Thread: I would like to pick-up and extra blank Iron Fist card (no die)

I would like to pick-up and extra blank Iron Fist card (no die)

I'm going to have my favorite artist ever draw on an Iron Fist card, but I really want to keep one blank copy. Does anyone have an extra for trade? I could do a bunch of rares for one. I have a ton of extras from every set. Let me know.
    Last edited by cbone3; 10-13-2015 at 01:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cbone3 View Post
    I'm going to have my favorite artist ever draw on an Iron Fist card, but I really want to keep on blank copy. Does anyone have an extra for trade? I could do a bunch of rares for one. I have a ton of extras from every set. Let me know.

I've got an extra I can part with.

Edit: pishposh trade list

What are you looking for? I'm cool with doing several rares, as long as were reasonable (i.e. no Jinzo, no BEWD, etc.).

I am virtually certain I can hit the Ultron Drone and Katana. I may have extras of some of the OP cards, too. I'll check when I get home (late tonight).

For anyone else, I'm interested in any blank Iron Fists or Batmobiles. Not huge priority, I'd probably just cover shipping, but I'm trying to have them by April for my large local-ish con.

@pk2317 - Paul, PM me. I have several blanks I can part with.

@pishposh I have the Ultron Drone and the OP Zombie. I whiffed on the other things on the list. Sorry it took so long to get back.