Thread: Yet Another Bolt Team

Yet Another Bolt Team

Pepper Potts - Personal Secretary of Tony Stark (C)
    Wasp - Founding Avenger (R)

Turn 1 buy Fatality and PXG. Turn 2 is hopefully Firestorm and PXG. From there it is buying Pepper, Wasp, and Fatality and cycling through them with Blue Eyes. Lantern Ring is there as an alternative damage source in case Firestorm is disabled. Distraction is there for defense.

This is meant to be a very offense-oriented team, thus the lack of true removal. Not sure it is quite fast enough. Any input is greatly appreciated.

Honestly take out firestorm and put in Miri Riam. You can mass the field with just her and lantern ring to buy Miri then field one and field the other from used.

Quote Originally Posted by pkellenb View Post
    So Lantern Ring would count towards the number of different lantern colors I have in the field? I didn't think that was the case.
    Yeah that's the best thing about the wording, it doesn't check for characters, just number of colors in general.

why pxg and blue eyes? take off pxg and add johnny storm or gobby maybe.
    Blue eyes is good enough ramp.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormyknight View Post
    Yeah that's the best thing about the wording, it doesn't check for characters, just number of colors in general.
    ixnay on the irimay

Quote Originally Posted by Palto1826 View Post
    ixnay on the irimay
    Iay ancay alktay boutay hateverway iay antway! Iay maay hetay orldway hampcay fteraay llaay.

Was trying to ramp faster. Maybe I can pull PXG for Rami. I want to steer clear of Johnny Storm because I have found it confuses my buy order.
    Should be second to third turn buy

Was trying to ramp faster. Maybe I can pull PXG for Rami. I want to steer clear of Johnny Storm because I have found it confuses my buy order.
    that sounds good.