Thread: Playstation4

Playstation4

Who's got one?

What is your favorite game on it?

My wife and I have a PS4 with Diablo 3, The new Uncharted collection, and Disney Infinity 3.0.

Does anyone else have any recommendations? We are really close to a platinum on Diablo and will start Uncharted soon

It's mostly my kids that play on my PS4. They mostly play the Lego games. I picked it up last year when Destiny came out. I'd probably play it more if it had split screen co-op.

The last few days have been fun playing around with the Star Wars Battlefront Beta. I'm considering picking that one up when it's released.

Got one for Christmas last year from the wifey and I've been loving it since. Use it to watch TV and play games. Currently been obsessed with Metal Gear Solid: The Phantom Pain. Other than that, I don't believe I have too many games that are highly multiplayer, at least as far as online goes. I play some pretty weird Japanese and Indie games though from time to time.

I play tons of Destiny with my PS4. I have other games but Destiny just seems to draw me in all the time.

I play D3 on PC. But I haven't gotten a PS4 yet. I will, eventually, but not yet. When Arkham Knight gets a GotY edition, I'll get a PS4. I'm a patient gamer.

Same, I am patiently waiting got the PS4. That new Star Wars edition one though looks amazing...